Advice on a Girl....... Come on girls you know you want to look.?

Ok so there's this, girl, we've known each other since toddler sort of age and are very good friends. We went out when we were 9-11, silly little thing but then we went out 13-14. bit more serious but still not proper. When i was 16 i confessed my love for over msn (....I know.....) and she said no she... show more Ok so there's this, girl, we've known each other since toddler sort of age and are very good friends. We went out when we were 9-11, silly little thing but then we went out 13-14. bit more serious but still not proper. When i was 16 i confessed my love for over msn (....I know.....) and she said no she doesn't feel the same

We get on really well, lately she's been flirting a lot with me and being quite suggestive. So its her birthday coming up and I had an idea. I get her flowers at her party with a card saying 'Stage 1' on it then on her actual birthday send her a necklace with a card saying 'Stage 2' then tell her to be somewhere at a certain time, in a dress wearing that necklace (me in my suit)... we walk to a posh restaurant and have a nice 3 course meal together.... go for a walk, and i go for it again and tell her how i feel. I figure if its not going to work after that, it never will. But if it doesn't it will still be a nice present for her

She is the one i know it, I'm just not sure if its too much or if she wont like it. Good/Bad idea?