cheap hotel/hostel close to manila airport?

I'm stayin overnight in Manila and I want to know what budget accomodation is available close to the airport - for a single person..Any recommendations would be appreciated!

• Jex
    Best Answer

Sogo hotel in Pasay (rotonda). Cheap and clean. Near the airport.

http://www.hotelsogo.com/branch/pasay_rotonda.html

Α†Ω™

Hotels Near Manila Airport

• j s

If your fliyng into the aquino airport there is a a hotel right outside the airport called Manilla Airport Hotel. Literally you exit the airport, walk across the small (200 yards) parking lot and the hotel is right there. But if you need money, use the ATM inside the airport before you exit the airport 'cuz ther eis not another close one without walking the busy streets nearby. But, I stayed there in this hotel one night my first night in Manila last September and it is good enough. It has a restaurant in the ground floor and is next to a KFC I think. It even has a small tour office, souvineer shop and convienence store.

Check the website hotelmotelairport.com.

There are alot of hostels that are cheaper and you can get to them VIA a cheap taxi but the thing with taxis is that you have to bargain for the fare BEFORE you ride in them. Do not let them use the meter and do not get into a taxi without a meter. So, if you stay in the hotel above you can avoid that all.

But if you want cheaper check hostelbookers.com I stayed at a hostel in Manila suburb called Santa Cruz for the rest of my 2 weeks, which was less than $10 a night but it was about $5 (300 pesos) ride to get there.

Good luck as the Philipenes is DIRT cheap and the people are nice as anywhere in Asia I have been.

• ds1976

Check here

Hotels near Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila http://hotels.americacheaphotels.com/City.aspx?fil...

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): cheap hotel hostel close manila airport: https://biturl.im/nrOMW

Villa Carolina Townhouse , Roxas Blvd ( pronounced : Rohas ) #31 , Tambo , Paranque , Manila

tel (63) 918-283-7251

• Wrong Tel #! Land Line Tel#s ( 02)-854-1435, 854-1436, 854-3826, Bill's cell # 0922-841-5540 Lorna's Cell 0928-250-1275 New Postal Address: Villa Carolina Townhouse 31 Bayview Drive, Paranaque City, 1700 Metro-Manila Philippines

Winston Hotel is the closest hotel to the Manila Airport and the cheapest.

Found this website called www.cheaphotel-s.com during my last trip. Made my price comparison alot easier. It has a database of 900,000 hotels worldwide from more than 30 online hotel booking sites.

Its free. You should give it a try. Have a nice trip

go to BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It's the only way you can guarantee the best deals for the best hotels for your money online.

Source(s): www.BookMe.com