Will anyone hire a Squirrel Agent with a suit & hat on to solve a case?

Favorite Answer

Frankly, Scooter, I am disappointed with your whole approach. First of all, what do private detectives do? It's not like the old film noir movies set in LA in the 30s and 40s. Private detectives do two things, spy on spouses to get the goods for the other spouse to be able to divorce them and find deadbeats who have skipped out on debts. And when the job calls for a rodent, people hire rats, not squirrels, for that kind of work.

You are a squirrel agent. But not just any squirrel agent, you are Scooter who lived on the old foul pole at Yankee Stadium. You need to go to Johnny Damon and say to him, "What has Scott Boras done for you? He gets 2 1/2 or 3 percent of everything you make. I would work for acorns. And I know Brian Cashman personally. If I didn't, wouldn't the grounds crew have called an exterminator on me. Here's what you do, fire Boras, hire me and we get you a new contract." Then you go to any good free agents who play defense in the NFL after the Super Bowl and tell them that you are a life long Giant fan, you know the squirrels who will be moving into the new stadium and you can get to Tom Coughlin faster and cheaper than their previous agent because you work for acorns.

Upon closer inspection it turned out Channing had a bit of luck on his side, in that the exploding warhead part of the rocket was not in his body, just the rocket and detonator. So instead of the big exploding part, there was only the little exploding part left inside of him. A note on his file also states that the rocket propellant was "mostly expelled."

Doctors finally sawed the fins off the rocket and then pulled the tube out of him, along with the wads of clothing and equipment that had been crammed into his guts by the impact. Incredibly, the huge projectile missed his vital organs and Channing lived.

http://www.topcapshome.com/

.

Just because a squirrel is wearing a suit and hat, that doesn't mean that animal is capable of intelligence to solve a case.

Yet, if that squirrel had the intelligence to do that, than sure, why not? Dog are "hired" by police force for their skills. Pigeons "hired" to deliver messages. So why not a squirrel if he had skills.

.

Yes but I have two conditions: 1) My apartment will have to be painted in Red Sox and Habs colors 2) He knows a maid (I don't feel like cleaning my apt, it is 105 today)

• Yes, no one would suspect a squirrel to be the one to take them down. Not only that, but I need a squirrel to solve the mysterious disappearance of my phone charger, he's small enough to venture under the bed....but is he brave enough? lol

Heck yeah Scooter, I wanna know if Col. Mustard did the deed in the library with the candle stick.

I would! Will you help me determine what happened to my peanut butter cookies? I really miss them :[

edit: Case closed. Ate the last one a few days ago! lol

Do you think you can handle the trolls on Yahoo Answers? You are hired, Scooter.

Yeah, I need to figure out who stole my piece of pie.

Are you up for the case?

• I would, but I have no case. OH WELL! C'mon, we have a mystery to solve...soon!