Im being sued by debt collection agency over credit card debt. I don't know what to do next?

I live in Oregon and I had this credit card that I owed $1,500 on 5 years ago. All of a sudden I get served today. Im being sued for $6,000 from a debt collector. I have 14 days to pay or demand a hearing or jury trial. If I don't do one of the three things mentioned the court will automatically enter a... show more I live in Oregon and I had this credit card that I owed $1,500 on 5 years ago. All of a sudden I get served today. Im being sued for $6,000 from a debt collector. I have 14 days to pay or demand a hearing or jury trial. If I don't do one of the three things mentioned the court will automatically enter a judgment against me! I cant afford $6,000 and I don't know what to do next? Im not working but my husband does can they go against him for the money? Should I get a lawyer? I have never been sued before. Im freaking out!