Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationOther - Outdoor Recreation · 1 decade ago

What are the best skateboard bearings?

What are the best kind of skateboard bearings you have used that are the fastest?

Favorite Answer

Me and all my friends have been using Lucky bearings forever.

Bones Swiss Precision is THE fastest, EVER. But they're really expensive. Bones Reds are really fast too, but not as fast, not its like only $15, but I saw them go for $5.40 on Amazon.com.

• Robin

Yeah man. Of course that will be fine. I've done that before when I was younger because I had nothing else lol. Yeah, just put it on and roll your wheels and put more on. Do that for a few days in a row and your bearings will be spinning and spinning and spinning!

I use speed demons they last heaps long if u look after them and they are all metal so they dont break so easy but they r abec 7 standard abec 9's are the fastest one's and i dont know who i would go with but speed demons r the stuff man bones r good if ur looking for abec 5's but speed demons r better anf sater and cheaper.

Source(s): Booyah

Bones bearings are good eg; reds or bones swiss ...They are real fast and last forever if you treat them well >>reds are cheaper because they are made in china and swiss are made in usa from a metal only found in the swiss alps this means they are more expensive but they are really really good and last for ages mine have lasted 2 years and i skate nearly every day

Source(s): genral knowledge

i agree with 1 and 3... Bone Reds are the best bearings you will probly ever need... and whats great is they are very cheap as well... yes bone does make ceramic swill bearings as well but for $80 and the difference is not worth it unless your like a pro...

EDIT: Jacob i know i saw them on amazon for $5 but sadly the last few times i checked there up to $12...

also check out the skate vids from my friends youtube page he's pretty sick.. check out his other vids and subscribe if you like... http://www.youtube.com/user/zach01313 ... and if you ever need trick tips you can message him...after subing...

I use bones reds and they are soooooo fast. They wear in so fast to! They are only about 10-20$ . Buy them.

Source(s): Eastern border