Is Jay-Z A Devil Worship-per?

A Lot of people are saying Jay-Z is a devil worshipper which I don't believe. The music video for On to the next one shows skulls and people with black lip stick. I don't know what the video is about but i don't really care. The song is hot. Im just tired of people saying hes a devil worshipper or Free Manson. Its so stupid. The man never said he was so why should we come to a conclusion and put words in his mouth. The song Lucifer backwards say 6-6-6? No, that was a dj mix. So shut up about it.

Does anybody feel like this or think he is?

If you do explain why .

His album came out 9/11 once but that was to honor the victims of the terriost attack and it was also a charity gig. So the amount he makes on the album ,some wat of a percentage of the goes to charity.

Favorite Answer

He's not a worshipper of devil, he's the shell of the devil. He is the devil. The devil puts fake people on earth and uses their bodies to lure others in. Jay Z, Beyonce, Lil Wayne, P Diddy. They are all puppets controlled by the devil.

God put people like Tupac on this earth to fight the devils, but humans brought sin on to the earth and so it was humans who chose evil over good. It was a human who took Tupac out and it was humans who forgot about him and started listening to his enemies and the fake puppets.

It's bigger than the music. If you look at every rich person in the world, they are linked to something extremely horrible (exploiting land and killing natives for money etc.), or something extremely good (charities, positive changes etc.) This is the fight between good and evil on earth. Sometimes the good people are considered bad, and sometimes the bad people are considered good. I've seen it from the other side. It comes in all forms, poor people, middle people, rich people. But its most obvious in rich people, that's where you see the connections the most because the richer the person is, the more of a good impact or bad impact they have.

Jay Z, Beyonce, and JLO are directly linked to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgmJn0opwtA

Youtube thumbnail

Here's how:

http://www.hsus.org/furfree/news/jay_z_raccoon_dog...

Source(s): I died for 2 minutes and 20 seconds. I saw the other side and saw the earth and people for what they really are. There's angels and demons on this earth, illusions, covered by the skin of men and women.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Jay-Z A Devil Worship-per?

A Lot of people are saying Jay-Z is a devil worshipper which I don't believe. The music video for On to the next one shows skulls and people with black lip stick. I don't know what the video is about but i don't really care. The song is hot. Im just tired of people saying hes a devil...

Source(s): jay devil worship per: https://tr.im/Vf4he

I know a guy whos a freemason, he honestly doesnt believe hes serving the devil (or doesnt realize it). They tried to recruit me by telling me about all of the benefits and how it makes life easier and what not. How fellow freemasons are police officers and judges and will cut you a break if you're a fellow freemason and what not, basically how they have one anothers backs and enable each other. Im not sure they even realize the level of satanism they're into. Unless you believe in something you'll fall for anything

I have been surfing the internet more than three hours today looking for answers to the same question, and I haven't found any interesting debate like this. it is pretty worth enough for me.

yes, i believe that jay-z is possibly a devil worshipper

we call those people as part of a group called the Illuminati aka devil worships

that sign jay-z always makes, it seems lik a cool and attractive hand sign but it is actually the sign of the illuminati

the triangle with an eye in the middle is the devil worship sign

u can check up illuminati on google if u dont believe me

@JJackAtk, the pentagram is the satanist sign you jackass.

Who cares if he's a satanist anyway? His music isn't satanic, he's actually one of the cleaner rappers out there lol. Someone's personal beliefs shouldn't have any affect on how well you enjoy their music, I'm an atheist but I don't stop listening to a rapper because he's christian. I don't get all these ignorant people.

Anyway, don't listen to any of these annoying religious fundies. The song lucifer played backwards doesn't say anything like the video on youtube, my friend's a dj and he played it backwards.

I'd say 99.999999% of free masons aren't satanists, apparently they built the country. It's some secret *** society and I think you have to be born into it.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/av2Lx

I already saw those videos and I believe every words that man said, I encourage everyone to watch them

I have no idea, I always found some of the rap songs awkward, or weird, but knowing me - I like hiphop/pop/r&b type of music. He does have a cross in his music video, but I'm not that worried. JayZ doesn't and won't really effect me in anyway so, I'mma let him do what he does, and I'll do what I do.

(;HappyNewYears!

Maybe. He's a freemason and he's probably in some other weird secret societies, there's enough occult symbols associated with him and his music

I wouldn't be surprised that it most assuredly is of the Devil.

Obviously if the lyrics are in fashion to Ozzy Osbourne's NIB, then it is definitely of satanic origin...