Is Jay-Z A Devil Worship-per?

A Lot of people are saying Jay-Z is a devil worshipper which I don't believe. The music video for On to the next one shows skulls and people with black lip stick. I don't know what the video is about but i don't really care. The song is hot. Im just tired of people saying hes a devil worshipper or Free... show more A Lot of people are saying Jay-Z is a devil worshipper which I don't believe. The music video for On to the next one shows skulls and people with black lip stick. I don't know what the video is about but i don't really care. The song is hot. Im just tired of people saying hes a devil worshipper or Free Manson. Its so stupid. The man never said he was so why should we come to a conclusion and put words in his mouth. The song Lucifer backwards say 6-6-6? No, that was a dj mix. So shut up about it.

Does anybody feel like this or think he is?
If you do explain why .
Update: His album came out 9/11 once but that was to honor the victims of the terriost attack and it was also a charity gig. So the amount he makes on the album ,some wat of a percentage of the goes to charity.