Which terrorist organization is stronger- Hezbollah or Hamas?

Obviously not asking who would win if they fought each other (would never happen)

I'm asking who could do more damage to Israeli civilian populations/ armed forces?

I know Hezbollah did more damage in '06 than Hamas did in '09 but that's because Israel cracked down harder on Hamas and had a better game plan.

Best Answer

None because there were 28 countries that called them terrorist two years ago now there are only three and you could guess who they are the answer to your question is they’re not considered terrorist organizations by the 99.9% or the civilized world and majority rules if you reword your question to the terrorist organization of Israel and the United States (which more countries feel that they qualify as terrorist than other two) I’d have to say Israel because they have the States by the balls.

Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al-Qaida are formally terrorist agencies and are nonetheless surprisingly plenty respiratory...The Taliban and Baath are political events and have been defeated in the previous however they aint totally ineffective yet. Al-Qaida, Hamas, Taliban and Baath are Sunni...Hezbollah is Shiite. and that i understand you already mentioned it yet...They Hate usa and Israel.

Probably Hezbollah because Iran backs them more financially.

• PAULH

Blackwater.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.....in another words, they are on the same team and just as strong as the other.