Would you ever spend the night in a graveyard?

Best Answer

Now that I am older yes but not by my self.There would have to be a few people with me..When growing up in the home we lived it had two graveyards around our home..One I could see from my bedroom window and the other you could see from the front bathroom......I didn't sleep a wink when I was a kid...I was told so many ghost stories it was not even funny!!!..I have even scared my self half to death many a night...I have slept under my parents bed so I wouldn't be scard!....I hated that old house....And now that I am older I believe the saying that I didn't have to be scard of the dead it was the living that I should be scard of..And that didn't help any way no matter what any one told me...Between 12am and 6 am I was so scard because I was told those were the witching hours and if any thing was going to happen it was in between that time..Boy I sure wish there was night school because I was a very sleepy student...But now Thank Goodness I grew out of that!!!!

• Tara

yes. and yes. I have been to many a graveyard. I have seen and felt and heard many a weird thing. Take that as you want it. Just be respectful of those passed away and the ones who loved them that are still here. Be openminded, but try not to jump to conclusions... most things are explained away. Some things aren't, though.... have fun! ps. take photos... you'll be suprised what turns up in them. but same there... be aware that alot of it can be explained. Try to take note if there were lights around of any sort. Light reflects off of things like camera lenses easily. and for the sceptic... I admit ALOT of things you see and hear are just your imagination, but some things (ie full body photos of people who weren't there) can't be explained.... goes back to the openmind thing. it really depends, though. alot of places are just simply creepy, while others are boring, and then there are others where it is just crazy what goes on there. Good luck finding a cool place.

• I live less than a 100 meters away from a Chinese Graveyard lol

• ?

i almost did once, and it was really creepy. so much so that never again do i ever want to be at a graveyard late at night. the gate had closed on my family. we got lost, and when we came back to where we started, the gate was open. freaky. it gave me nightmares of being trapped there and chased around by spirits with weapons

I'm thinking that I'm not going to have much of a choice. I'll be spending a lot of nights (and days) there eventually. Maybe I should start spending occasional nights there now, so as to get used to it.

Yeah, graveyard just has corpses and rocks representing the corpse.

• I don't think i'd mind really. I quite like graveyards, i find them calming and nice

:)

I guess i'm weird

well, i've been on jobs where i was the only one in a building all night long, or have parked in the middle of a field to guard whatever, miles from anything, so, yeah, i would. would just pretend i was on a job.

Yes definitely.

Yeah! Its on my before turning 18 bucket list.