Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Do you believe in Canada?

If you do, please cite your evidence.

Here is my first reference:

Travel > Canada > General - Canada <== Yahoo believes in Canada!

An additional question for slave2luv: Do you happen to be French Canadian?

Best Answer

Well, now that I'm officially a resident of Canada, I can let you in on a little secret.

My herpes have flared up again.

*cries*

Of course I do. All of this humorous stuff we banter about is just silliness. Our neighbor to the north is a wonderful place filled with good, kind, hardworking people. I spent a week in British Columbia and have been to Toronto about six times, and always come away impressed. I even have a few paintings by Linday Veh, an artist whose studio is above a very nice basement restaurant that serves a large number of beers, including ones they brew on site.

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Just kidding, but I had you going, didn't I?

• Rachel5 years agoReport

As a resident of Manitoba, I believed that very much because every damn stereotype about Canada is true. Even I almost don't believe in it.

What is a Canada?

Is it a State in America?

Canada is merely a fictional place used frequently in reference sites. Like a pink unicorn or Santa. Rest assured, Canada does not actually exist.

• Rachel5 years agoReport

I agree with every word of that except one thing. Santa is real man!

Oh..no, no, no, no..

<eyes shifting nervously>

Canada is a land of myth, like.. um.. Shangra La..

{ sweating now }

We..uh I mean, THEY are pure fiction

**whispers over shoulder..alert the Hollywood Corps to ready the invasion plan, we may have a problem here..**

Just.. um.. go back to sleep.. you're having a..uh.. dream. Yeah, a dream is all this is..

okay, I feel bad about saying your last question wasn't the best. This one's much better. Really.

The only thing I believe in "Canada" is how cute they spell. Like 1k with her favourite colour and shitlike that

I've been there, even learned to speak the language, not too difficult once you learn to say "eh" instead of "huh"

It's a lot like America but with manners.

edit: Slave . . . . . . in Montana we know about hard nipples also, I have developed a way of thawing them out that is painless, allow me to demonstrate.

Source(s): My Great Grandpa was French Candian

yes i believe in canada what i say is proof enough love u canada

Canada has an awesome little leaf on their flag that is fun to smoke

Source(s): cite this bich!
  • Buster

Canada is best known for Labatt's XXX, Niagara Falls, mean people at customs and sexy looking strippers who aren't riddles with ugly bodies :)