Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Do you believe in Canada?

If you do, please cite your evidence.

Here is my first reference:

Travel > Canada > General - Canada <== Yahoo believes in Canada!

Update:

An additional question for slave2luv: Do you happen to be French Canadian?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Well, now that I'm officially a resident of Canada, I can let you in on a little secret.

My herpes have flared up again.

*cries*

• 10 years ago

Of course I do. All of this humorous stuff we banter about is just silliness. Our neighbor to the north is a wonderful place filled with good, kind, hardworking people. I spent a week in British Columbia and have been to Toronto about six times, and always come away impressed. I even have a few paintings by Linday Veh, an artist whose studio is above a very nice basement restaurant that serves a large number of beers, including ones they brew on site.

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Just kidding, but I had you going, didn't I?

• Rachel5 years agoReport

As a resident of Manitoba, I believed that very much because every damn stereotype about Canada is true. Even I almost don't believe in it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

What is a Canada?

Is it a State in America?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Canada is merely a fictional place used frequently in reference sites. Like a pink unicorn or Santa. Rest assured, Canada does not actually exist.

• Rachel5 years agoReport

I agree with every word of that except one thing. Santa is real man!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Oh..no, no, no, no..

<eyes shifting nervously>

Canada is a land of myth, like.. um.. Shangra La..

{ sweating now }

We..uh I mean, THEY are pure fiction

**whispers over shoulder..alert the Hollywood Corps to ready the invasion plan, we may have a problem here..**

Just.. um.. go back to sleep.. you're having a..uh.. dream. Yeah, a dream is all this is..

• 10 years ago

okay, I feel bad about saying your last question wasn't the best. This one's much better. Really.

The only thing I believe in "Canada" is how cute they spell. Like 1k with her favourite colour and shitlike that

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I've been there, even learned to speak the language, not too difficult once you learn to say "eh" instead of "huh"

It's a lot like America but with manners.

edit: Slave . . . . . . in Montana we know about hard nipples also, I have developed a way of thawing them out that is painless, allow me to demonstrate.

Source(s): My Great Grandpa was French Candian
  • 10 years ago

yes i believe in canada what i say is proof enough love u canada

• 10 years ago

Canada has an awesome little leaf on their flag that is fun to smoke

Source(s): cite this bich!
  • Buster
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Canada is best known for Labatt's XXX, Niagara Falls, mean people at customs and sexy looking strippers who aren't riddles with ugly bodies :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.