Jesus went to hell , why?

Acts 2:27&31 kjv 27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. I have asked this question before , if Jesus was... show more Acts 2:27&31 kjv
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

I have asked this question before , if Jesus was God or committed no sin why did he go to hell ?
Many of the answers I received was Jesus went to hell to minster to those in hell .
If that is so what is the point of preaching to those in hell if they are in hell for eternity ?
What can the teaching of Jesus do for them ?