What would happen if the Republican Senators demanded access to the health care meetings?

What would happen if they grew a pair and went to the meetings and said How dare you deny me, a US Senator access to these meetings? What would happen if they showed up with a camera and filmed it for the American people to see?
Update: I am working middle class. I have a decent, industry standard health insurance policy or as Obama calls it, a Cadillac plan. Under Obama's plan to pay for deadbeat healthcare I will be paying 33% more in income tax every year. I cannot begin to describe my current level of anger.
Update 2: Actually if you work at Starbucks your insurance is even better than mine. I pay high premiums and copays and deductibles but I need that much insurance as my son has a serious medical condition.