William asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我改一改cover letter 嗎 >_

我是想入去一間公司攞經驗, 所以人工方面我都無所謂,有無錢都ok , 而家想寫個cover letter 但係好似寫得好差甘, 甘多位可以救救我嗎?

下面係我既cover letter

I am a student from University of Toronto who is looking for co-op opportunity in accounting field. I would like to apply the post Accounting Payable Clerk and Entry Level Procurement Clerk in your Company.

I have no experience in accounting field, gaining experience in accounting workfield is my main objective and that motivates me to learn and work harder. About wages I don’t mind getting minimum since experience is much more important to me. Also I am willing to work long term in the company and hoping that I can get familiar with the company’s operation system and work with the company after I graduated.

Attached please find my resume for your review.

Would you please call at (Mobile number) if you would like to interview with me.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Update:

it is sending to an accounting firm

1 Answer

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a student from University of Toronto who is looking for internship opportunity in the accounting field. I would like to apply for the positions of Accounting Payable Clerk and Entry Level Procurement Clerk in your Company.

Although I have no working experience in the accounting field, I am willing to learn about more knowledge in this field. I am open when comes to salaries. I am hoping to work in your company in the future. I hope I can get familiar with the company operation system now and prepares for the future ahead.

Attached please find my resume for your review.

I would be glad if I can be granted for an interview. You can reach me at ( Mobile number)

Thanks for your kind attention.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.