William asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

可以幫我改一改cover letter 嗎 >_

我是想入去一間公司攞經驗, 所以人工方面我都無所謂,有無錢都ok , 而家想寫個cover letter 但係好似寫得好差甘, 甘多位可以救救我嗎?

下面係我既cover letter

I am a student from University of Toronto who is looking for co-op opportunity in accounting field. I would like to apply the post Accounting Payable Clerk and Entry Level Procurement Clerk in your Company.

I have no experience in accounting field, gaining experience in accounting workfield is my main objective and that motivates me to learn and work harder. About wages I don’t mind getting minimum since experience is much more important to me. Also I am willing to work long term in the company and hoping that I can get familiar with the company’s operation system and work with the company after I graduated.

Attached please find my resume for your review.

Would you please call at (Mobile number) if you would like to interview with me.

Thanks for your kind attention.

it is sending to an accounting firm

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I am a student from University of Toronto who is looking for internship opportunity in the accounting field. I would like to apply for the positions of Accounting Payable Clerk and Entry Level Procurement Clerk in your Company.

Although I have no working experience in the accounting field, I am willing to learn about more knowledge in this field. I am open when comes to salaries. I am hoping to work in your company in the future. I hope I can get familiar with the company operation system now and prepares for the future ahead.

I would be glad if I can be granted for an interview. You can reach me at ( Mobile number)

Thanks for your kind attention.