Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 1 decade ago

I accidentally hit the 'reset' button the remote of my sanyo tv, and now I can't get my tv to do anything!?

It scans through all the channels, then when it can't find anything, the only option I have left is to press the channel up key to scan through all the channels again. Anyone else had this problem? I just want to watch my TV!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What's happened is the Channel Memory has been erased.You're going to have to reprogram it just like you did when it was new.Go to "Menu".Then select "Channel Programming" and then "Auto Scan".It may not say exactly that on the On Screen Menu, but you get the Idea.And it will probably take a few minutes.Hope this helps !

Source(s): >>>>>>O<<<<<<
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I accidentally hit the &#39;reset&#39; button the remote of my sanyo tv, and now I can&#39;t get my tv to do anything!?

It scans through all the channels, then when it can&#39;t find anything, the only option I have left is to press the channel up key to scan through all the channels again. Anyone else had this problem? I just want to watch my TV!!

Source(s): accidentally hit 39 reset 39 button remote sanyo tv 39 tv anything: https://shortly.im/IrNUE
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.