Poll: Which girl/guy names should be the main character(s) in my book?

Girl protagonist: (The story is kind of like the book/movie "Speak" only with a different plot. That's the best way I can describe it. It's not about a highschool girl not being able to speak about something that happened to her though.)

*Jenna, Kendall, Andrea, Nikki, Kristen, Michelle (Micky) , Abigail, Ellen, Eva

Other characters:

Sophia, Lilly, Olivia, Charlotte/Carlie, Audrey, Macy, Kelli, Isabelle, Claire, Chloe, Alice, Nicola. Amber, Hayley, Hanna, Gracie, Lydia, Nikki, Savannah, Molly, Yvette, Stephanie, Alice, Gina

Main guy characters/others:

Liam, Brennan, Grayson, Kevin, Shawn, Warren, Kellan, Gale, Farley, Calais, Xavier, Valin, Laurence, Jules, Shane, Marcus, Logan, Adam

*I just needed opinions on the names, and what kind of image you got. If you have any great names also, please tell!

Favorite Answer

*jenna, ella and eva

and i think you have good names. just those three to me sound like good names for the girls character. i really want to read speak. the movie was one and i didnt know it was a book and then i saw the movie. it was good. but i bet the book is even better.

Girl: Kristen, Jenna or Nikki

Other: Chloe or Stephanie cause they sound sexy

Guy: Marcus

• Daisy

Depends on how the girl is supposed to look. I mean, Kristen reminds me of a medium brown haired short girl, Michelle reminds me of a strawberry blond, etcetera. Just going by names, I'd go with Michelle because I like the nickname Micky :)

Girl - Nikki or Abigail. Others: Macy, Alice, Lydia, Gracie. Guy: Shane or Logan. Others: Adam, Liam, Warren.

• Calla

Okay I am confused did you want us to pick from the names ? Or are those other Characters and you need a lead guy lead girl name ?? If those are other Characters though then you sure do have alot .. Sorry I am a dumb *** lol .. Umm

I like Nikki, Kristen and Abigail.

answer mine?

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201001...

• Windy

Gina and Grayson

Jenna, Nikki, and Shaun.

Ellen and Gale.