Poll: Which girl/guy names should be the main character(s) in my book?

Girl protagonist: (The story is kind of like the book/movie "Speak" only with a different plot. That's the best way I can describe it. It's not about a highschool girl not being able to speak about something that happened to her though.) *Jenna, Kendall, Andrea, Nikki, Kristen, Michelle... show more Girl protagonist: (The story is kind of like the book/movie "Speak" only with a different plot. That's the best way I can describe it. It's not about a highschool girl not being able to speak about something that happened to her though.)

*Jenna, Kendall, Andrea, Nikki, Kristen, Michelle (Micky) , Abigail, Ellen, Eva

Other characters:
Sophia, Lilly, Olivia, Charlotte/Carlie, Audrey, Macy, Kelli, Isabelle, Claire, Chloe, Alice, Nicola. Amber, Hayley, Hanna, Gracie, Lydia, Nikki, Savannah, Molly, Yvette, Stephanie, Alice, Gina

Main guy characters/others:
Liam, Brennan, Grayson, Kevin, Shawn, Warren, Kellan, Gale, Farley, Calais, Xavier, Valin, Laurence, Jules, Shane, Marcus, Logan, Adam