What are some good teen novels/books?

What are some good teen novels/books?

I love romance novels and sad novels as well. I really love Sarah Dessen and Anne Brashares.

I like books by Cynthia kadohata as well. Some good suggestions would be helpful and put many that aren't well known (yes, i have read twilight) because i have read many books :) thanks

P.S i am in the 14-18 age/book range :p

Also, i liked the nannies and the au pairs :) I also LOVE Bass ackwards and belly up :) not into fantasy or medieval books but not those superficial fake type either :D hope u can help thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hmmm, well, books that I read at those ages (that I loved) are as follows...

Holes (Fun)

Classic Fairy Tales (meaning close to the very originals)(LOVE)

The Call of the Wild (AWESOME)

The Lord of the Rings (LOVE LOVE)

Narnia books (VERY fun)

Count of Monte Cristo (LOVE)

A Wrinkle in Time (fun)

Man of the Family (True story and apart of a series he wrote about his family.)

Castaways of the Flying Dutchman (I LOVE)

Redwall (It's also the first of a series. I LOVE!!)

Tagerungg (I LOVE LOVE!)

The Outsiders (Interesting, and LOVE)

Cheaper by the Dozen (Yes, it is a REAL family. Written by the second eldest daughter Ernestine and I think a brother helped her.)

Hound of the Baskervilles (FUN)

King of the Wind (LOVE!)

Christmas Carol (LOVE)

Old Yeller (LOVE)

Bunnicula (Really fun!)

Peter Pan (LOVE)

Pride and Prejudice (LOVE LOVE!!)

Phantom of the Opera (Nice)

Watershipdown (OMG, LOVE)

Just so you know Twilight is a fantasy.

Hope you read these! (at least some!)

Bye :)

• Okay, well my main genre is fantasy so...yeeeahh....

Anyways, I really really really like the book Wings By: Aprilynne Pike! The sequel to that is so close to being bestowed upon us (: It will be known as Spells if I'm not mistaken.

Also, I just found out that there is going to be a movie. And Miley Cyrus will play the main character. Which is just a little retarded. >:(

Also, if you want a very interesting, drama filled book, read Tithe and its companion books by Holly Black. It is extremely good!

I'm gonna lie to you, these are faery books which seems stupid ind cheesy, but these are really good books.

They aren't girly and stupid, these are some hardcore fae.

(That sounded lame but oh well!)

wicked gorgeous - Mellisa Marr Fragile Eternity - Mellisa Marr Wings - Aprilynne Pike Evernight - Claudia gray Stargazer - Claudia gray Hourglass - Claudia gray Spells - Aprilynne Pike (out in 1st could) Twilight Saga - Stephanie Meyer The computing device - Nicholas Sparks Borrowed gentle - Anne Finberg in all probability all i know