Extension question: Fire damage in apartment; am i responsible for everyone else's damage?

So, i asked a question about my fire in my apartment about a month ago, so now i have another question now that i have to pay for the damages. I am aware that i have to pay for the damages of the fire in my apartment that i caused accidentally. Now i get a bill & they're making me responsible for the buildings... show more So, i asked a question about my fire in my apartment about a month ago, so now i have another question now that i have to pay for the damages. I am aware that i have to pay for the damages of the fire in my apartment that i caused accidentally. Now i get a bill & they're making me responsible for the buildings under me since i am on the 3rd floor. I don't have rentals insurance, so am i responsible for paying their damages as well? Or, shouldn't their rentals insurance pay for that. Isn't rentals insurance for that reason; if something happens to their apartment? The thing is, the fire was gone after about 10 seconds because of the sprinklers, but the sprinklers kept going for about 30 minutes, so eventually the water went into the 2 apartments below me. After i called the fire department, i went down the office, the alarm was going off since the sprinklers came on. I went to the office & they were doing nothing, still talking to residence like there was no alarm going off, which kept the sprinkler on for like ever! Is that even my fault as well? So basically, they're giving me the bill for the apartments downstairs that were water damaged! Where does their rentals insurance come in???
Update: @NoPorole: It is the apartment management that is asking me to pay. Also, i don't know if they did have rentals insurance or not, but thats not the issue, whatever happens to their apartment regardless if they have rentals insurance or not should be paid by them or their rentals insurance right? Just like if... show more @NoPorole: It is the apartment management that is asking me to pay. Also, i don't know if they did have rentals insurance or not, but thats not the issue, whatever happens to their apartment regardless if they have rentals insurance or not should be paid by them or their rentals insurance right? Just like if there was a fire, not of my doing & it burned all my stuff, whose going to pay for my clothes, my couch, my tv, etc if i don't have rentals insurance, i'm sure they won't.