what to do in salt lake city for 3 days?

Hey Guys,

I'm taking a road trip across the country in about a week. One of the stops is Salt Lake City, UT. I wanted to know from locals or people who have been there... What is the list of must-see things if I only have 2-3 days there? Or somewhere nearby salt lake city I should go?

Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Take a nap on the Great Salt Lake. It is so salty that you could do just that and not sink. 2. A short distance north on interstate 15 is a theme park. A great place to visit. 3. Their rail transit system offers a great scenic tour. 4. Visit the temple. You will be amazed. 5. Just north of the lake is the salt flats where super high speed trials are held. Need more, give me some feed back.

Salt lake city has some cool stuff, but its a dirty place and you would be bettwe off enjoying all there is to see in yellowstone.

• Vince