Anonymous

What do black girls think about blonde haired, blue eyed tanned white guys?

Where I live I notice a lot of white guy/black girl couples but it's rarely a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, unless it's southern California.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I don't mind guys with blonde hair with blue eyes and natural tanned skin. It just depends on how the guy looks personally, now if he looked like a younger Brad Pitt or Craig Daniel of course I would be drooling. It depends on the guy

• abid
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Black Girls With Blond Hair

• 1 decade ago

I've been told by some black women that blond hair/blue eyes and/or very fair skin is a bit of a turnoff. Many prefer somewhat darker features perhaps because the differences aren't as extreme, though of course not all feel this way as I have seen black women with blond white guys.

Source(s): White guy with dark hair, green eyes, and light olive skin who's been hit on by many black women.
  • 5 years ago

I don't know about tan. But I love blonde hair and blue eyes on a white guy. But if they have that, then I would like for them to have pale skin. I like pale skin too, I don't discriminate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I'm more attracted to white guys who have LONG darker hair, are tanned and have green or blue eyes, however I've dated a couple blond haired/blue eyed guys. A guy will catch my attention if he's tall, built, tanned and handsome :-)

PS: My last boyfriend is blond haired/blue eyed.

Source(s): Black Babe
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think blonde hair and blue eyes are the deciding factor, it's what kind of guy he is that matter most. Some blonde, blue eye guys are a winner and then their are some that are total losers because they are too cocky and stuck on themselves.What difference does it make anyway?

• 1 decade ago

My fiance' has dark eyes, dark hair, and olive skin.

He's Greek-Mediterranean but I've seen some really handsome white guys with blonde hair and blue eyes.

• Anna
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ok I am a black girl and I mainly date white guys, but the Blondie's with the sea blue eyes is a huge turnoff for me. Sorry blonde's just don't look good with me, I have always dated brunettes with either brown, gree, hazel, or grey eyes. Now thats nice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't find blonde hair and blues eyes very attractive. . . if I ever date a White guy, he'd have to have darker hair and any eye color but blue, preferably green.

• 1 decade ago

I've noticed that also.

I do know that a lot of black women are not attracted to blond hair and pale skin.

Most white guys with blond hair and "tanned" skin looks like he have sun burn.

Obviously that's not really attractive.

But their are some that looks attractive without red/orange skin,but for most that would be too much of a difference. therefore they would stand out as a couple more,which is uncomfortable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.