d1rty asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

what to serve with fried fish fillet?

i am searching either for a salad or some kind of sauce.. i was thinking of potatoes but i realized i don't have any left.. what else could i serve with the fried fish fillet?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I love to serve rice and green beans with fish... for some reason they just seem to go together..

go to allrecipes.com and you can find recipes for home made tartar sauce there...

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what to serve with fried fish fillet?

i am searching either for a salad or some kind of sauce.. i was thinking of potatoes but i realized i don't have any left.. what else could i serve with the fried fish fillet?

Source(s): serve fried fish fillet: https://shortly.im/kVuHu
  • 1 decade ago

If you don't have the ingredients for tartar sauce, you can make a sauce out of lemon juice and melted butter or olive oil. Fish is nice with hot vegetables -- it depends on what you have -- and a rice pilaf would be good since you don't have potatoes. However, fish is very light so the flavor will disappear if your sides are too heavy.

• 4 years ago

Fish, Mash, Broccoli, Cauliflower. Dot of fried onion and mushroom on the mash and a nice cheese sauce for the veggies and fish

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Tomato salad, simply cut tomatoes into thin wedges, add some chopped onion, and mix with Italian dressing.

• 1 decade ago

Chips and a tossed salad (I'm an Aussie).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.