How can I trick my boyfriend into getting me pregnant?

I really want to have a baby but my boyfriend said we are too young. Is there a way I can trick him into getting me pregnant?

Favorite Answer

you really shouldnt, if your not ready, your not ready.

But one trick i saw on eastenders ( haahaa, i no ) is to poke some pin holes in the condomn. you could get prenant like that!

EDIT: Cassie, no normally i dont enocourge behaviour thats wrong but im telling you, people with the urge to get pregnant WANT to and WILL find a way of going about it. its human nature(:

she would have found a way anyway, im sure theres many websites on google

And what in case you inform Jeremy you're pregnant and he does not ask you to marry him, however as a substitute americaand leaves you. Would Jeremy be the dangerous man? Tricking a person into getting you pregnant is SO incorrect on So many stages. What if Jeremy tricked you into anything you did not wish?

What the heck? Over and over I've seen girls want a baby, but then the baby is born, and Oh No! it appears to be too hard! So if you "Trick" him into getting you preggers then most like he will think your wacko and leave, OR, if he dosen't leave he'll probably slack off a little since he didn't really want a baby in the first place, leaving you to do most of the work yourself. I'm not trying to be mean I am just trying to help. Plus I think you are sort of being selfish and unfair.

lol, but dude why can't you just....whats the word....wait?

Good Luck.

-Glenda.xx♥

That would be so wrong to trick him into getting you pregnant, by doing this he could turn on you and the baby and never ever want to see you again.

• lala

how old are you? Your probably like those girls on jerry springer show wanting to have a baby by 16. why would you want to trick a guy into having kids? its going to cause more drama once he finds out your pregnant.get an education and do something with your life. the world has enough crazy people doing stupid things.

tricking him into getting you pregnant is not the solution. This is absolutely wrong, do you not see anything wrong. You are being selfish and just think about yourself, not the baby or your boyfriend.

No.

If he ever finds out you are screwed.

You want a child to come into a relationship based around a lie.

If he isn't ready he isn't ready and forcing it on him isn't fair.

If you are immature and irresponsible enough to ask this then there is no way you are mature or responsible enough to have a child.

omg i can't believe someone actually posted a way to trick him into getting her pregnant. we should not be encouraging this behavior!! she is going to ruin not only her own, but her boyfriends and babys life as well!!! please don't do it!

Remember a kid is not going to keep a man. You should not try to trick him it should be when you both want it!

Find guys with the same genetic make-up (eye color, hair color and height) and then cheat with them. You may feel guilty the first few times but if remember you are doing it for a reason, the guilt will start to fade and you will begin enjoying it..

okay this is what i did. well first pock holes on all of his condoms and GET OFF BIRTH CONTROL

if that doesn't work try and convince that your on the pill and to not use a condom. also whenever having sex do it missionary position. that should do the trick.

Source(s): experience