what's pig latin????
@kelly and qanda
i guess: do exsist few kinds of???
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
It's an English play on words... Kids generally use it when they want to say something without others around them being able to understand it.
How you speak "Pig Latin" is:
Take the word you want to say's first letter off and replace it at the end of the word, then add -ay.
You want to say the word "Mouse".
1) Drop the "M" making the word "ouse".
2) Put the letter "M" at the end of "ouse" making it "Ousem".
3) Add the "ay" at the end making the word "Ousemay".
You now have the word "Ousemay" meaning the word "Mouse".
- Anonymous4 years ago
Whats Pig LatinSource(s): https://shorte.im/a9xu2
- Anonymous1 decade ago
a Special way of speaking mostly taking the second syllable of a word pronouncing it first then the rest of the word without the second syllable then adding an ay or ya sound to the end unless it is a 1 syllable word then you take the first letter put it on the end add an ay or ya then say it without the first letter unless that is unsay-able then you say the word with a ya on the end. ikelay isthay Iyay ancay eakspay igpay atinlay eryvay ellway.
- hamburgerLv 51 decade ago
Latina pig!Source(s): cs
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
made up language for kids to use