Is my brother realy that bad?

my brother has been geting into trouble allot lately.. hes on this thing for teenagers that got in trouble with the law and he does community service now.. but recently he was accused of puting a lighter to sum1s face and burning them. my family beleived him wen he said it wasnt true but they got him on tape and... show more my brother has been geting into trouble allot lately.. hes on this thing for teenagers that got in trouble with the law and he does community service now.. but recently he was accused of puting a lighter to sum1s face and burning them. my family beleived him wen he said it wasnt true but they got him on tape and aprently he was playing with the lighter and one of his friends said wouldnt it be funny if u burnet his face and he laughed and jokeingi=ly out the lighter to the kids face not noing that the lighter was extremely hot and now the kid has a burn mark on his face... my brother will be kicked off the program and posibly expelled form school and going to court.. the cops said this was one fo the worst things hes ever heard and that my brother was horrible... wut is ur opinion on this?? do you think my brother is horible?? p.s he has ADHD and the day this hapened he didnt take his medicine.. and he is in 10th grade and the other kid is in 8th and they hate each other because they call eachtoehr names and throw snowballs at each other and stuff.
Update: i want u 2 no he is definatley geting other punishments at home.. my parents r dealing with it..
Update 2: he hasnt done anything that bad to HURT any one befor.. the lighter wasnt lit but it was still hot... he broke the law befor by geting cought with a pot pipe in his pocket and i no the like 2 weeks ago he smoked marajuana again even tho hes on the program trying to prevent it.
Update 3: my mom says he has no impulse controll