Are you a Mulder or Scully.......................?

Are you quick to believe or quick to debunk? This can range from anything in normal life (such as gossip) to the wierd and wonderful......

Personally, I'm a Scully. I never believe anything unless its straight from the horses mouth, and tend to weigh up the situation before I come to a conclusion - whatever the topic.

Which are you, and why?

Update:

lol thanku Billy :)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a Scully because I am interested in the pursuit of truth and scientific reasoning. In other words, I'm a debunker! I'm also a paradox because I do believe in some paranormal happenings if all debunking has failed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Im a mulder. Im quick to believe in whatever crap people tell me as I'm an honest man and dont expect others to lie either. I also like to think there is more to this planet than we already know and think that ufos are true (except those where u can see the fishing line attached)

• dardar
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Im a Mulder, with a little bit of Scully deep down inside.

God, I miss that show.

• 1 decade ago

I am more of a Scully by your definition. I am educated, by choice, in the hard sciences (Engineering) and tend to be more analytical and questioning before making a conclusion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scully was skeptical not a debunker. Im somewhere in between

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a Scully and a huge Snope.com addict when it comes to getting chain e-mails. I always look them up and hit reply all with the link and info if it's bogus.

I don't get a lot of chain e-mails any more. :)

PS- You may not have starred my question about stars, but I gave you a thumbs up for honesty. ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cool question about an old TV show.

I'd be Scully.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Scully.. definitely...

mulder was so consumed by x files he had no life.

• 1 decade ago

i agree, im a scully, but im sportin a beer gut and a beard, so i gotta say she is way hotter.

• Max
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Scully...

*sighs*

i want that show to air again... ='(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.