Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

What are some Taylor Lautner quotes?

Please help I need Taylor Lautner quotes!!!!! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Taylor: (on his craziest experience since 'New Moon') It's really hard to choose one thing, but in Brazil was really, really, um intense. The fans were very aggressive. But, you know, it's a good thing

Taylor: (on school life) I was never extremely confident. Because I was an actor, when I was in school there was a little bullying going on

Taylor: (when asked why people should watch 'Twilight') Jacob's hot

Taylor: [Jacob's angry werewolf side] is not like me in real life; I'm like Jacob's Native American side. I'm very friendly, outgoing, energetic and easy to talk to. But playing the werewolf side, where he's holding all this anger and stuff inside him, that'd be very different for me. I love to challenge myself as an actor.

Taylor (on his favorite quote from 'Twilight'): It's not in the first book, but the quote I love the most is Jacob's quote, "Does my half being naked bother you?" That quote just cracks me up. Because you know, that's when he's shirtless, not wearing a top - we'll have to wait to see what he looks like

______________________________________________________________________________

Taylor (About a girlfriend): “I like different things. You know, not going to the movies, but maybe going bowling or coming up with something creative to do!”

Taylor says: “I look for someone honest, loyal and someone who can be a dork. I don’t want anybody too uptight and trying to impress me. If they’re just a dork and really outgoing and fun, then that works for me.”

Taylor says: “There is nothing more dangerous than a 14-year-old Twilight fan. They scream a lot. We all [the cast] were split up on the mall tour and we each went to separate cities. It was crazy. They were beating each other up for a spot for the 750 tickets. The first 750 got to get our autograph and got to meet us and everything. They were fighting to get in there. Literally.”

Hope you enjoy :D