Ted DiBiase Jr. asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Would this be the greates PPV in wrestling history, if it happened?

Would this be the best ever PPV in wrestling history? It will have superstars from WWF. WWE, WCW, ECW and TNA, it will be called Wrestlemania X cause Wrestlemania is the biggest event in professional wrestling. This is a 6 hour show. Anyway:

1-Money in the bank ladder match: Chris Daniels (TNA, 2009) vs CM Punk (WWE, 2009) vs Eddie Guerrero (WWE, 2004) vs Bobby Lashley (WWE, 2007) vs Shelten Benjamin (WWE, 2004) vs Chris Beniot (WWE, 2004) vs TNA heavyweight champion AJ Styles (TNA, 2009) vs Masked Kane (WWF, late 90s and early 21st century)

2-6-man elimination extreme rules match to determine who is the best E.C.W original:

R.V.D (late 90s) vs Sabu (late 90s) vs Sandman (late 90s) vs Tommy Dreamer (late 90s) vs Rhyno (WWF,2001) vs Balls Mahoney (late 90s)

3-United states tittle and Intercontinental tittle: Booker T (WCW, late 90s and early 21st century) vs Mr.Kennedy (2007) vs Big Show (WWF, 2000) U.S tittle

4-X-Division tittle: Ladder match: Samoa Joe (TNA, 2009 vs Evan Bourne (WWE, 2009) vs Rey Mysterio (WWE, 2006) vs John Morrison (WWE, 2009)

5-Hardcore tittle: Raven (WCW 2000), vs Abyss (TNA, 2009) vs Steven Blackman (WWF, 2000) vs Shane McMahon (WWF, 2001) vs X-Pac (WWF, 2000) vs Rikishi (WWF, 2000)

6-John Cena (heel rapper, WWE,2003-2004) vs Batista (2005)

7-Divas Champion Lita (WWE, 2005) vs Womens champion Trish Stratus (WWE,2003)

8-Desmonde Wolfe (TNA, 2009) vs Ted DiBiase (WWE, 2010) (Intercontinental championship)

9-N.W.O(Scott Hall and Kevin Nash) (WCW, late 90s) vs A.P.A (WWF, Attitude Era, 1998-2001)

9-Cactus Jack (WWF, 1998) vs Randy Orton (WWE, 2009) Hell in a cell match

10-Kurt Angle (WWE, 2005) vs Brock Lesnar (WWE, 2003) Extreme steel cage, roof of cage is filled with weapons for E.C.W tittle

11-The Hardy Boyz (WWF,2000-2001) vs Edge and Christan (WWF, 2000-2001) vs The Duddley Boyz (WWF-2000-2001) vs The New Age Outlaws (WWF, 2000) TLC match for Unified tag team tittles

12-Hogan (WWF-90s) vs Stone Cold (WWF-2001)

13-Vince McMahon (WWF, the attitude era) vs Bret Hart (WWF, 1996) with Ric Flair (WCW, late 90s) as a special guest referee. The match is an I quit match and the loose must leave WWE forever.

14-Goldberg (WCW, late 90s and early 21st century, when he had a very long undefeated streak) vs Undertaker (WWF, late 90s as a dead man, but he still had his Wrestlemania streak)

15-Triple H(WWF-WWE, 2000-2005) vs Chris Jericho (Worldheavyweight, tittle)

16-WWF champion The Rock (WWF, 2000) vs Shawn Michaels (90s) No D.Q match for WWF tittle (first time ever for)

17.??????? (Winner of two tittle matches, will face each other for Undisputed tittle

1-Do you like this PPV (What would you rate it (1-10)?

2-Who would win these matches?

3-What was your favorite match from this PPV?

4-Would this be the best PPV in wrestling history?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Thanks.

1.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! I NEED MORE!

Hey,i think now would be the time to send one of your match cards tp the WWE.

Seriously.Their that damn good.

1-Money in the bank ladder match: Chris Daniels (TNA, 2009) vs CM Punk (WWE, 2009) vs Eddie Guerrero (WWE, 2004) vs Bobby Lashley (WWE, 2007) vs Shelten Benjamin (WWE, 2004) vs Chris Beniot (WWE, 2004) vs TNA heavyweight champion AJ Styles (TNA, 2009) vs Masked Kane (WWF, late 90s and early 21st century)

Winner-

CM Punk after Karate Kicking AJ Styles off the Ladder and crashing into Daniels,Lashley and Kane.Benoit suprises Punk and applies the Crossface to Punk atop the Ladder but Shelton Benjamin knocks Benoit off.That small distraction is all thats needed for Punk to throw Benjamin off the Ladder and over the ropes,crashing into everyone bar Eddie,who rushes the Ladder but after much brawling gets stuck in a Ladder Rung,allowing Punk to get the Breifcase.

2-6-man elimination extreme rules match to determine who is the best E.C.W original:

R.V.D (late 90s) vs Sabu (late 90s) vs Sandman (late 90s) vs Tommy Dreamer (late 90s) vs Rhyno (WWF,2001) vs Balls Mahoney (late 90s)

Winner-

Balls Mahoney is first eliminated after Rhyno Gores him through a Flaming Table.

Rhyno is Second eliminated after RVD and Dreamer hit a Double Suplex on him off a Ladder and through Two stacked tables.

Sabu is third eliminated after missing an elbow drop on RVD and Sandman hits him with a Barbed Wire Cane.

Sandman and RVD are eliminated at the same time after Tommy Dreamer Death Drops them through FIVE stacked tables from a Ladder.

3-United states tittle and Intercontinental tittle: Booker T (WCW, late 90s and early 21st century) vs Mr.Kennedy (2007) vs Big Show (WWF, 2000) U.S tittle

Winner-

Booker T after reversing a Kenton Bomb into a Book End from the top rope.

4-X-Division tittle: Ladder match: Samoa Joe (TNA, 2009 vs Evan Bourne (WWE, 2009) vs Rey Mysterio (WWE, 2006) vs John Morrison (WWE, 2009)

Winner-

Rey Mysterio after Evan jumps from the Ladder with Airborune,it hits Morrison and Joe but Rey moves,then sprints up the Ladder to get the belt.

5-Hardcore tittle: Raven (WCW 2000), vs Abyss (TNA, 2009) vs Steven Blackman (WWF, 2000) vs Shane McMahon (WWF, 2001) vs X-Pac (WWF, 2000) vs Rikishi (WWF, 2000)

Winner-

Raven after hitting a Ravens Call on Blackman and throwing him onto X-Pac,taking them out,but Rikishi comes in and tries to hit a Vicious kick,but Raven dodges it and hits a Ravens Call on him.McMahon comes from nowhere and elbows drops Raven,but Raven catches him and hits yet another Ravens Call on him,onto a Chair.

6-John Cena (heel rapper, WWE,2003-2004) vs Batista (2005)

Winner-Batista after reversing an FU into a Batista Bomb over the ropes and onto Steel Steps.Cena gets counted out.

7-Divas Champion Lita (WWE, 2005) vs Womens champion Trish Stratus (WWE,2003)

Winner-Trish after hitting Three Consecutive Stratusfactions on Lita.

8-Desmonde Wolfe (TNA, 2009) vs Ted DiBiase (WWE, 2010) (Intercontinental championship)

Winner-Ted Dibiase after making Wolfe tap to a Million Dollar Dream.Ted SR comes to the ring to congratulate him,but Ted jr hits a Dream Streak on him.Enter the Ted Jr Era.

9-N.W.O(Scott Hall and Kevin Nash) (WCW, late 90s) vs A.P.A (WWF, Attitude Era, 1998-2001)

Winner-

N.W.O after Nash hits a Jacknife on Farooq.

9-Cactus Jack (WWF, 1998) vs Randy Orton (WWE, 2009) Hell in a cell match

Winner-

Randy Orton after Jack gets RKO'ed from the Cell.

10-Kurt Angle (WWE, 2005) vs Brock Lesnar (WWE, 2003) Extreme steel cage, roof of cage is filled with weapons for E.C.W tittle

Winner-

Brock Lesnar after kicking Angle off an Ankle Lock,and Paul Heyman appears from nowhere and hits Angle with a Chair on his flight from being kicked off his Ankle Lock by Lesnar.Lesnar smiles,and F5's both Heyman and Angle off the Cell.The EMPS declare Angle unfit to continue,but Lesnar climbs down and F5's Angle again,and orders the Ref to pin.

11-The Hardy Boyz (WWF,2000-2001) vs Edge and Christan (WWF, 2000-2001) vs The Duddley Boyz (WWF-2000-2001) vs The New Age Outlaws (WWF, 2000) TLC match for Unified tag team tittles

Winners-

Edge and Christian after a Con-Chair-Co on D-Von Dudley.

12-Hogan (WWF-90s) vs Stone Cold (WWF-2001)

Winner-

Stone Cold after hitting Three Stunners on Hogan,the last one through an announce table.

13-Vince McMahon (WWF, the attitude era) vs Bret Hart (WWF, 1996) with Ric Flair (WCW, late 90s) as a special guest referee. The match is an I quit match and the loose must leave WWE forever.

Winner-

Vince after appilieng a Chickenwing on Bret,and Ric plays a hidden tape with Bret saying "I Quit".(Bret said before that I Quit matches were always brutal,so thats were Ric got the tape).

14-Goldberg (WCW, late 90s and early 21st century, when he had a very long undefeated streak) vs Undertaker (WWF, late 90s as a dead man, but he still had his Wrestlemania streak)

Winner-

Undertaker after Goldberg misses a Spear and Undertaker hits Snake Eyes,then a Chokeslam,followed by a Picture Perfect Tombstone.

15-Triple H(WWF-WWE, 2000-2005) vs Chris Jericho (Worldheavyweight, tittle)

Winner-

Triple H after escaping a Walls Of Jericho,and sneakily hitting Jericho with a Sledgehammer and hitting him with a Pedigree.

16-WWF champion The Rock (WWF, 2000) vs Shawn Michaels (90s) No D.Q match for WWF tittle (first time ever for)

Winner-

The Rock after dodging Sweet Chin Music and hitting Michaels with a Rock Bottom.

17.??????? (Winner of two tittle matches, will face each other for Undisputed tittle-Triple H VS The Rock

Winner-

The Rock after HHH misses a Sledgehammer swing,and The Rock hits A Rock Bottom from the top rope through TWO Tables.

3.Money In The Bank was epic,Rock VS HHH,Angle VS Lesnar and Hogan VS Stone Cold.

4.YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

By along shot.If only this could happen...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First Off Before I Answer This Question I Gotta Star & Then Say This Couldn't Be Six Hours It Would Have To Be At Least Ten Hours

1.I Would Rate It A Ten Because Of The Simple Fact You Have Past Vs Present In Most Of The Matches

2.CM Punk Would Win The Money In The Bank & Be The First Ever 3 Time Money In The Bank,Rob Van Dam Would Win The Extreme Elimination Chamber & Is Granted A Plaque Saying He Is The Most Extreme Man On The Entire Planet,Booker T Would Win The United States Championship,John Morrison Would Win The X Division Championship,Shane McMahon Would Win The Hardcore Championship Because He Likes To Jump Off The Stages Onto People,John Cena Wins But Before He Made A Rap About Batista & His Life Growing Up,Lita Beats Trish & Then She Unifies The Divas Title & The Womans Title,Ted DiBiase Wins The Intercontinential Championship,The NWO Wins Then Afterwards Sprays We're Back On JBL's Back,Randy Orton Wins After Punting Cactus In The Skull Making Him Fly Off The Cell Into A Firey Thumbtack Barbwire Commentater Table,Kurt Angle Wins After Lesnar F5's Him Off The Top Of The Cage On To The Floor Making Angle Win.The Hardy Boyz Finally Win A Ladder Match Together & Wins The Unified Championships,Stone Cold Beats Hogan In Under 5 Minutes,Vince Has People That Will Help Him Out So As Soon As He Locks In The Sharpshooter On Vince Randy Orton Comes Out Helping Vince Eliminate Bret From The Company Forever,They Beat The Crap Outta Each Other & Layed Outside The Ring,The Ref Hit Ten & It Was Ruled A Double Count Out Ending Both Streaks At Once,Triple H Beats Jericho,Shawn Micheals Beats The Rock,It's A DX Main Event & At The End Of The Night Shawn Micheals Superkicks A Sledgehammer That The Game Was Holding Into His Chin.

3.Undertaker Vs Goldberg Because It Would Be A Double Count Out Ending Both Streaks At Once

4.The Best & Longest,Amazing PPV

• 1 decade ago

1. Shelton Benjamin or AJ Styles would win

2. Tommy Dreamer he was the last remaining original and he will always be my favorite cause he doesn't take crap from no one also the new ecw superstars weren't acting extreme like they should be.

3. Big Show he's the best in that match

4. Evan Bourne or Rey would win

5. Steven Blackman would win cause his hardcore matches he would bring anything that he can and use it plus he used the stick much better than Sandman ever could

6. Batista cause at that time he was on top of the business and Cena was still trying to make a name for himself.

7. Trish all the way

8. Ted DiBiase cause i believe that Ted could be the future of the business after Cena retires or leaves.

9. A.P.A cause they were just much better at the time

10. Kurt Angle cause at the time Kurt was aggressive and mean and fast.

11. Edge and Christan they will always be the master of the TLC match

12. Stone Cold just cause at the time Hogan was at the end of his career

13. Bret Hart cause he has so many thing to get off his chest

14. It depends on if its at WrestleMania cause if that then Undertaker but if not then Goldberg

15. Triple H he's the game and no one cant stop that

16. The Rock he was at the top of his game at the time

17. i dont know depends on whose in it

(1) I give it a 7

(3) the Extreme Steel Cage

(4) No

• 1 decade ago

Awesome Man, GoldBerg Vs. Undertaker, YES!!!, I would Give It A Ten Out Of Ten!!!, Awesome!!!

1.Eddie Guerrero

2.Rhyno, He'll Just SPear Everyone:)!!!

3.Booker!!!

4.I would Give Evan Bourne A Chance, I mean he doesnt get alot of chances, like that match against sheamus this past monday!!!

5.Raven, ****** Hardcore Man!!!

6.Considering that Batista Beat Triple H At wrestlemania that year to get the title, Batista!!!

7.Thats A Hard One, But Trish!!!

8.Desmonde Wolfe

9.Cactus Jack

10.Lesnar

11.Motor City Machine Guns!!!

12.Austin!!!

13.Bret Hart

14.Taker

15.HHH

16.Shawn

My Favorite Match WOuld Be The One With Evan Bourne, battle of the High Flyers!!!

To Me, Yes, Idk With other people!!!, Wrestling's Past, Wrestling's Future, Just Amazing!!!

Oh, and one more thing, and I would change the name though, cause theres already a wrestlemania X

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MITB match would be just awesome because it have Shelton and AJ, which means alot of athleticism...and high flying

if anything, I want Sabu or the Sandman to win, they define extreme

I want Booker to win the U.S title

John Morrison should win x-division....

Steve Blackman should win Hardcore

John Cena heel is awesome and should win....

yes this ppv would be the best..

i would rate it....10000000000000000000000 lol

and the MITB match would've been awesome

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You Have Enough Answers Dude lol,,Anyway I Think This Will Be The Greatest PPV In The World Yeap

• 1 decade ago

No you have way too many people involved in most of the matches.

• No....I can make one far superior to this

You mainly used WWE people.I can make one with guys from Japan and real wrestling fans would watch that over this

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you included DX in there....and the hardyz. And r-truth, and the cool ppl in there, then sure. Im pretty sure I'd watch.

DX RULES!

..and THE HARDZ!

WASSUP?!

• 1 decade ago

I like how your question was brief. You had me at hello.

• 1 decade ago

Honestly, it'll be a mess!!

Source(s): WWE FOREVER!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.