Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

[**] If Justine Henin got a seed as a first round opponent for Aus.Open, who would you like it to be?

Here are the seeds at the moment:

1.Serena Williams

2. Dinara Safina

3. Svetlana Kuznetsova

4. Caroline Wozniacki

5. Elena Dementieva

6. Venus Williams

7. Victoria Azarenka

8. Jelena Janković

9. Vera Zvonareva

10. Agnieszka Radwańska

11. Marion Bartoli

12. Flavia Pennetta

13. Samantha Stosur

14. Maria Sharapova

15. Na Li

16. Yanina Wickmayer

17. Francesca Schiavone

18. Kim Clijsters

19. Virginie Razzano

20. Nadia Petrova

21. Ana Ivanović

22. Sabine Lisicki

23. Elena Vesnina

24. Daniela Hantuchová

25. Aravane Rezai

26. María José Martínez Sánchez

27. Anabel Medina Garrigues

28. Dominika Cibulková

29. Alisa Kleybanova

30. Shahar Pe'er

31. Kateryna Bondarenko

32. Alona Bondarenko

So if Justine Henin was to go against a seeded player in the first round, which player would you want it to be?

I would say Serena Williams because i want Williams to bow out early.

Best Answer

I agree with you m.O.c! i hate Serena she only plays the Slams she's not a true player she only plays for money :( to bad since she's a great player but she has such a bad attitude (U.S. open meltdown) she carries herself as if she's the queen or something.

Elena Vesnina

If Henin wins lets look at this:

3rd Round: Vs Agnieska Radwanska

4th Round: Vs Victoria Azarenka

Quarterfinals: Vs Dinara Safina

Semifinals: Vs Svetlana Kuznetsova

Finals: Vs Serena Williams

(i only picked the seeds- its completely unbiased).

So if she beats Vesnina she has a relatively easy tournament until she hits Azarenka

there's only one hope for depression. That is an effective anti depressant medication. Depression comes from a checmical imbalance in the neurotransmitters and the brain and nothing in the world will alleviate unless you compensate for it. The right medication will do it. When you're depressed, you're unable to interact with a therapist by talking or be with or around anyone so talk therapy won't work. Being around people is a waste because the loss of interest makes it difficult to tolerate company and again, verbal interaction. You will have no desire for pets or taking care of animals as it's too labor intensive, too complex and your mind can't handle it. Excercise requires motivation which you have none. Until you can compensate for the chemical imbalance that's causing the depression and anxiety, none of these suggestions are useful.. Once you regain your sense of motivation and desire to do things, only then can any interaction or activity possibly help feel good.. There are ssri's, snri's mao inhibitors and trycyclic anti depressants. Some work better than others depending on the individdual. It is frustrating until you find one that works well with tolerable side effects. If none of these are ever an option, try ect (shock therapy)l

Sharapova so Henin can bow out early!

I smell something fishy with Henin at first I was mad at her for just leaving the sport so abruptly, being so inconsiderate of her fans...then after a year and a half she decides she wants to come back...well all these conspiracy theories that she tested negative and the Belgian court didn't want people to find out is starting to sound pretty reasonable...so yea

Sharapova vs Henin first round: Sharapova wins 0 and 3 ...good entertainment, great drama, great way to open up the first slam of the year

I'd also want her to play either of the Williams sisters, preferably Serena since she has won way too money slams and so has Venus but she hasnt really been dominating as much as Serena lately.

Extra stuff:

I want Dinara Safina to win because i feel so sorry for her every time she sits down on her chair at the end of the final crying but i also want Kim Clisters to win because it will be so great to watch

if not those 2 then i want Caroline Wozniacki, Agnieszka Radwańska or Agnieszka Radwańska just because there really hot

Dinara Safina

Dinara Safina. She needs to go down the rankings fast. She doesn't deserve to be number 2 in the world. I would rather her play Serena in the final, as that would be a great match cause auzzie open is Serena's baby and she would be so close and then henin would take it away from her. That's my view.

Source(s): www.wantmoretennis.blogspot.com

I want justine to play a top player so she can get beat and remember how difficult the tour is. If she plays serena i hope serena blows her out. i dont know why everyones hating on the william sisters. why because there so good. and what serena did at the us open was really wrong but everyine has their moments and if they would have called their lines correctly it woulda never happened.

• Well if her and Ivanovic make it to the semis in Brisbane (she's in a tiebreak in the second set, hopefully she wins) and Ana beats Justine, I'd want her to do it again. I'm afraid of Henin. But I want to see her play Clijsters, because Justine used to dominate her, and I want to know if things have changed!

:)

I would like Henin to play either:

Serena so that she could be put of her misery early, she always plays sh-it during even years at the Australian open for some bizarre reason and I would like Venus to get somewhere for once.

Safina- because she needs to get out of the public eye as quickly as possible and losing loads of points because of a first round exit will give her extra time to sort herself out and losing to Henin is not as embarrassing as losing to some nobody which Safina surely will do.

Jankovic- she needs a good beating and someone to show her how a real number 1 plays like.

Wozniacki in the first round be great because I can't stand her, two belgians thrashing her back to back in grand slams would be awesome and the earlier she goes out the happier I'll be.

Azarenka- as with Wozniacki I can't stand her, she needs to lose early.