Alhambra in Spain.......................?

The Alhambra court in Spain, who owns it now? The Spanish Government or is it privately owned?

What about the old Mosques? I know most are Churches now, are they all own by the Spanish Government?

• a lady
    Favorite Answer

Alhambra and old mosques are all owned by the Spanish government...

most churches do not belong to the government,,, but churches that are landmarks such as the sacrado familia and santiago de compostela get help from the state, but catholic church's belong to the church

I have an ex from Granada and as far as I know all that property is owned by the Spanish State - supposed to be absolutely beautiful (I have to go sometime)

• Nawab

I think it's the gov.

What happened in Spain is really sad, all this hatred, and jealously led Al Hamrah's down fall.