Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Alhambra in Spain.......................?

Alhambra in Spain.......................?

The Alhambra court in Spain, who owns it now? The Spanish Government or is it privately owned?

What about the old Mosques? I know most are Churches now, are they all own by the Spanish Government?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • a lady
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Alhambra and old mosques are all owned by the Spanish government...

most churches do not belong to the government,,, but churches that are landmarks such as the sacrado familia and santiago de compostela get help from the state, but catholic church's belong to the church

• 1 decade ago

I have an ex from Granada and as far as I know all that property is owned by the Spanish State - supposed to be absolutely beautiful (I have to go sometime)

• Nawab
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think it's the gov.

What happened in Spain is really sad, all this hatred, and jealously led Al Hamrah's down fall.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.