Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

Free porn anti virus?

I have recently just discovered that free porn makes my modem/router disconnect very often. I am currently using ESET Smart Security 4, but that isn't detecting the viruses. What is a good Internet Security suite?

Favorite Answer

www.avast.com go there and download the home or professional edition! youll be good too go! ITS FREE!

also, go too www. download.com where you should locate MALWAREBYTES ANTIMALWARE! its the hottest tool available and ITS FREE! you should always keep this tool and never delete! it takes awhile on the first scan as it locate and eliminate all kinds of malware/adware and tracking cookies you never knew even existed on your computer! after the first run you will simply have too run it for 8 mins too keep you computer free of worms, viruses etc... this tool is a must! a lot of folks do not realize that the avg computer user in the area of 68% runs into malicious dangerous viruses, worms, adware etc.. the avg antivirus programs are not enough these days, you should download both of these programs and use them as a COMBO in your quest for computer security! promise! i had AVG, and many others, but this combo is 2nd too none! and it has a resident shield scanner that picks up on viruses before you even open the window!

go for it! THEYRE BOTH FREE AND RANKED AS THE TOP 1 OR 2 IN INTERNET SECURITY!

Source(s): WWW.DOWNLOAD.COM WWW.AVAST.COM

Virus Free Porn

2

Source(s): Watch Hot Girls Alone - http://CamGz.com/?TkoU
  • eric

man get real.first of all eset smart security 4 is one of the best.period.don't listen to the dopes who recommend avg.that's lame garbage.having said that free porn sites are loaded with trojans and other types of malware.as good as eset security 4 is no program is perfect.i do not understand why people think they can go to every crap site on the internet and expect there anti-virus to bail them out.take some responsibility.if you want to play you have to pay.deal with it and except the risk or stop going to crap porn sites.!

• Orna

If you dont have an anti Virus installed then how do you know you have 400 trojans?

Well

I recommend to clean up the register in order to improve your pc performances and get rid of malwares. A good program you can use is CCleaner http://j.mp/UrAyVg

It's a really nice software.

Best

Avira free edition works well with porn sites it detects any infections if you are going to be infected or rerouted to another site works great but the one thing I hate is the pop up i get every once in awhile to upgrade to premium but i you can cope with that

I would recommend Avast! Anti-Virus as it is the best that I have ever tested even the free version has got no ads or pop-ups and you only have to download, register for your free key (no credit card needed) and enter the key!

Go for it and please tell me what you think of it!

AGREE AVIRA WORKS WELL.. I AM CURRENTLY USING IT MYSELF... JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE FREE AVIRA DOWNLOAD... AND THAN YOU ARE SWEET.. THE DISCONNECTING IS NOT LIKELY TO BE RELATED TO PORN OR VIRUS FROM PORN.... OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEMS... (USUALLY REALLY EASY TO FIX)... IF YOU ARE A BIT FAR FROM THE MODEM OF THE INTERNET.. (DISCONNECTS ETC) HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Source(s): PHD WANNA BE IN ICT

you using dialup? downloading a lot of porn can DoS a box if the download speed is at its max lol. aside, lots of porn sites have buffer overflow exploits, or exploit packs