Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!!!!幫我改英文作文My best friend

My best friend is Tina. We know from junior high school. She has long black hair, big nose and white skin. In addition, she has good personality. Even I play a joke for her, she never angry. If she hears something funny, she will laugh loudly. In the meantime, she also is strange girl to counter with everything to feel curious. First and last, we like share everything. Moreover, we will cheer up each other. To return to the subject, she is my best friend forever.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My best friend is Tina. We know each other from junior high school. She has long black hair, big nose and white skin. She has a great personality, never gets angry even when I play with her. If she hears something funny, she will laugh loudly. We share everything and cheer each other up. In conclusion, she is my best friend forever.

沒有幫你番這一段she also is strange girl to counter with everything to feel curious, 因為我不是很了解你要講啥

Source(s): 我住澳洲
  • hannah

We know from junior high school.

We have known each other since we studied in junior high school.

Even I play a joke for her, she never angry.

Even if I play a joke on her, she will never be angry.

In the meantime, she also is strange girl to counter with everything to feel curious.

Furthermore, she feels curious about everything she encounters.

First and last, we like share everything.

Besides, we like to share everything we have.

Moreover, we will cheer up each other.

Last but not least, we cheer up each other.

To return to the subject, she is my best friend forever.

To return to the subject, she will be my best friend forever.

My best friend is Tina. We are from junior high school. She has long black hair, big nose and white skin. In addition, she has good personality. Even I play a joke to her, she never angry. If she hears something funny, she will laugh loudly. In the meantime, she also is strange girl to counter with everything to feel curious. First and last, we like to share everything that is fun . Moreover, we will cheer up each other. To return to the subject, she is my best friend forever.

如果這些能幫到你,拜託去我的部落格留言0.0