Student Loans - should I be paying on them while I'm in school?

I made the decision to go back to school - completely on financial aid (including loans). By the time I graduate I will have $24k - $25k in student loans. Half will be unsubsidized the other half is subsidized, which means I will have to pay interest on the subsidized portion. All of my loans are deferred, so I... show more I made the decision to go back to school - completely on financial aid (including loans). By the time I graduate I will have $24k - $25k in student loans. Half will be unsubsidized the other half is subsidized, which means I will have to pay interest on the subsidized portion. All of my loans are deferred, so I am not obligated to pay anything until I graduate (or quit - which I don't plan to do). Should I go ahead and start paying some on the subsidized loans? If so, how much should I pay? Should I pay just the interest, pay as much as I can afford (whether that's more or less than the interest), or wait until I graduate?