Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Has Obama kept Janet Napolitano ?

Has Obama keep Janet Napolitano as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security because , by comparison, Janet almost makes Obama look like he knows what he is doing ?

Update:

Micheala - I understand that Janet and Hillary have had some of their most intense political conversations while they were standing next to each other at adjacent urinals ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Napolitano is busy looking at extremist right wing groups like the Republicans and Veterans as our biggest terrorist threat while her department is so pathetic that even when someone's dad tells the US Embasy he's a terrorist they still let him fly!

The Obama administration is incompetant.

• 4 years ago

Her Father choose Napolitano could commence praising Barack if he did that. He continuously blamed himself for overly austere,undesirable parenting skills and being thrown decrease than a bus could basically be the Jannie needs to return to normalcy.Her place of start protection could be with him.he's a right down to earth guy.Mr comprehend why are the Fathers' flag scene recommend "left"?you are able to not create a purple sky?

• 1 decade ago

Imagine if Janet worked for Sadaam Hussein instead of Barak Hussein.

• I think it's the affirmative action thing, you know, hiring a female homosexuall - 2 birds 1 stone. Or is Jan the man a man after all? Who knows, but whatever it is, it is totally incompetent as its leader is.

Source(s): Just so fed up with all this crap
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The problem is, she is loyal to Obama. And in these positions, party loyalty is more importanr than competence.

She's a lawyer and a politician, NEVER HAD A reaL joib in her life. What do you expect?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama is keeping Napolitano for now but one more "Heckuva job, Brownie" statement and she is out the door.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let's just say I think this will be the year I travel the highways instead of the not so friendly skies.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

good point

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.