Sarahhh asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

what airline companies fly FROM The United States to Hong Kong or Europe?

I am in Australia so i only really know of a few airline companies, but next year when i travel i am thinking i will go from the US to either Hong Kong or Europe, and i would like to check out flight prices :)

so just any companies that fly from america. or even just a list of air companies in the US.

Thankyou :))

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A number of airlines fly out of the US into Europe or Hong Kong.

To Europe: United, American, Delta/Northwest, Air France, KLM, British Airways, Virgin America, Lufthansa, Tap Portugal, Iberia, Lot Polish Airlines, Swiss, Austrian Airlines, Aeroflot, Air India stops in Europe before continuing onto India. Jet Airways does the same.

To Hong Kong: United, Delta/Northwest, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, China Airlines, Asiana, Korean Airlines, EVA Airways, Philippine Airlines.

I think you should check out http://www.orbitz.com or http://www.kayak.com. Also if you are flying back to the US from Australia, I would make sure that I was enrolled in a frequent flier program and fly with either that airline or a partner airline so you can accumulate miles to earn a free ticket.

• Quite a few actually.

You have Cathay Pacific from New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago.

Continental flies from Newark.

United flies from Chicago, and San Francisco

Delta/Northwest form Detroit

You also have the option of flying one of the Asian carriers, with a connection in Asia.

Korean, Asiana, All Nippon, Phillipines, Eva Air, China Airlines, Air China all fly to Hong Kong.

Check out www.amadeus.net or www.kayak.com for some good deals and comprehensive options.

• 1 decade ago

I use Sidestep.com for booking and looking into flights. It seems to be one of the best sites to find cheap flights. If you are flying within Europe while you are there. You can check out Skyscanner.net. Or look into airlines like Ryanair or Easyjet for really cheap fares.

Good luck and have fun!!

• Neil
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

HKG <=> USA an/or EUR <=> USA carriers would include:

United

American

Delta

Continental

British Airways

Virgin Atlantic

KLM

Lufthansa

Air France

Alitalia

Icelandic

Singapore

Air India

Cahay Pacific

JAL

Eva

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to BookMe. You can compare prices on all the major travel sites from one location. It's the only way you can guarantee the cheapest prices online.

Source(s): www,BookMe,com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

check out www.kayak.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.