How can I download the pictures I take on the Sims 2 onto my computer?

So, my question is that once you take pictures with the camera on the Sims 2, how do you get them to your computer. I know there is the "Prt Scr Sys Rq" button but the only thing is I already took the pictures I wanted and I'd rather not have to recreate it. I'd rather not have to go through that process anyway since I'd have to go back and forth between the game and that would be a long and tedious process. And I already tried going to Documents -> EA Games -> The Sims 2 -> Storytelling and I didn't find any of the pictures I took. Is there any way to get them onto my computer at a reasonable size?

• Max
    Best Answer

If you took them using the 'C' key in game (i.e. the in game camera facility) then you will find them here:

My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Neighbourhoods\N***\Storytelling

The N*** bit will vary depending on which neighbourhood you are playing. Pleasantview is N001, other neighbourhoods have different numbers though it's not usually difficult to work out which is which.

If you want to take pictures without using the in game camera you need to use a screen capturing programme. You can either download something like Fraps (free) or see if your graphics programme will do it (mine will but I prefer Fraps).

Go to your Documents, then in the folder named EA Games, there should be a folder called The Sims 2. Click on that, then go to the folder named Storytelling. The snapshots you took should be in that folder. There will be an original copy and then a thumbnail (which is really small, so I don't recommend you use it.)

Right after you take a picture go to recently changed it should be at the side of your documents page. You might find it there. :-)

Source(s): Its what i do all the time :-D