Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

how are the cities of canada different from the cities developed in the united states?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i would have to say, cities in Canada are a lot safer, (even if it is really violent in Toronto but it's improving) than cities in the U.S.. another major difference is that more cities in Canada than the U.S., have to budget their spending so that they can spend on road snow clearing and sidewalk clearing and all that.

but otherwise the cities in both countries are pretty much the same. it's just the cold that really , really , differentiates them.

Source(s): me i live in Toronto, and have been to the U.S. quite a bit because of family living there.
  • 1 decade ago

Their street names honor a whole different set of people. Speed limits are in km/hr. Density? Narrower/wider roads? More/less sidewalks? Give us a hint.

What area are you talking about? Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC are interchangeable.

Source(s): travel
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.