How can I convert a 2007 powerpoint to a older version (2003?)?

I did a powepoint for a class using the 2007 version, but my teachers computer is too old to view the updated version. How can I convert my powerpoint to be able to be viewed from her computer? Any help would be great!
4 answers 4