Do you think New Mexico is part of Mexico?

just want your opinion.....opinion question...have you ever heard of new mexico..have you ever been to new mexico

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

No.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

New Mexico is a western state right next to Arizona and is one of the states that makes up The 4 Corners. It is not part of Mexico.

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes, I have spent considerable time in the Land of Enchantment.

New Mexico is the 47th U.S. state. Before that it was a U.S. territory, a part of Mexico, a part of New Spain, and territory occupied and claimed by various Native American peoples going all the way back to the Clovis people.

• 1 decade ago

It used to be a part of Mexico.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In my studied opinion, no, New Mexico is not part of Mexico. And as you let a limit to the scope of the answer, that is as far as I shall aver.

Source(s): elementary school geography class the occasional look at a map of North America
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a town named Truth or Consequences in New Mexico has the cleanest air in our nation......and New Mexico is NOT a part of Mexico...it is the United States.

• 1 decade ago

New Mexico is a state in the U.S.A

Source(s): I know someone from the US who lives there.
  • pretti
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

No it is fake Albuqerque is best away hood. I grew up right here and now survive wyoming and copper close to the warzone. a million/2 my familey substitute into not person-friendly center drug sellers and so are all my buddies famileys a minimum of maximum of them. everybody is alsp only loopy af right here look on the information human beings die like loopy. Mostley additionally reason there are no harsh gang rules like in arizona and california different states like that. Thats y all the gangs from cali and different places come right here because of the fact our rules enable them to flee with what ever they want. the different hood factors in abq is on the west area and southvalley additionally Los padillas.

• no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.