Is it copy right infringement to use a logo similar to the superman one with the same color scheme.?

I have this logo which is an "S" inside of a Circle. the "S" looks completely different then the Superman S and of course it's a circle not a diamond. Once i put the color scheme on it's obvious i'm spoofing superman though, so i'm wondering if this would infringe of time... show more I have this logo which is an "S" inside of a Circle. the "S" looks completely different then the Superman S and of course it's a circle not a diamond. Once i put the color scheme on it's obvious i'm spoofing superman though, so i'm wondering if this would infringe of time warner's copy right?
Update: I found this on wiki, so i guess it comes down to if it's fair use or not. Although a parody can be considered a derivative work under United States Copyright Law, it can be protected from claims by the copyright owner of the original work under the fair use doctrine, which is codified in 17 USC § 107. The... show more I found this on wiki, so i guess it comes down to if it's fair use or not.

Although a parody can be considered a derivative work under United States Copyright Law, it can be protected from claims by the copyright owner of the original work under the fair use doctrine, which is codified in 17 USC § 107. The Supreme Court of the United States stated that parody "is the use of some elements of a prior author's composition to create a new one that, at least in part, comments on that author's works." That commentary function provides some justification for use of the older work. See Campbell v. Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.