What happened to the one girl on 16 and Pregnant?

OK I am a fan of the show 16 and Pregnant on MTV, and the show after it called Teen Mom has only 4 girls. What happened to the one girl Whitney with the baby that had breathing problems?

Favorite Answer

At Whitney's last doctor's appointment, the doctor decides that the baby should be born early due to complications, so they decide to induce Whitney. Later, Whitney gives birth to a baby boy she names after his father, Weston Owen Gosa on April 2, 2009 via a Cesarean section. After Weston's birth, the house becomes too small for all the people and Whitney and Weston decide to move in with Weston's parents. Before they move out, they bake a cake for MeeMaw as a way of expressing their gratitude. Later they found out that Owen has a genetic liver disorder.

Hey

It was two of them that didn't return to Teen MOM. Ebony and Whitney. I know Whitney's baby as you know was very ill, there for I feel like she had too much on her hands, plus she was very childish like herself, so I know she probably didn't want him on tv while he is sickly. As for Ebony her and the baby's father got married before the reunion show. So other than not wanting their lives filmed while her husband was gone for training 1-2 months, I don't know why they didn't return to the show.

There were i think 2-3 girls that were left out on teen mom...

I remember the one you are talking about.. and there was the one who wanted to join the air force, but her bf was to worried about hanging out with friends then to watch their baby...

i dont know about bkuz i dont c tv ok always i am on net genrally sorry but i am for u amila