How can I find out if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

I've been with him for more than 2 years but are not in a long distance relationship. We have been arguing ALOT for the last couple of 4-5 months, to a stage where we've started swearing and disrespecting each other. Even though sometimes we are really good together but I feel like he's cheating on me because:

1-he's always finishing his minutes on his mobile phone (he gets 600 every month) even though we hardly ever talk on the phone. He says he calls his mates but do boys talk on the phone together for that long?

2- i've caught him lying, for example once he told me he was home whereas he wasn't and when I ask why he lies he says it's because he can't be bothered arguing with me!

3- he has told me that he's gutless to tell me anything that happens because of how i react so I feel like if he has something to hide he will never tell me!

It's killing, i don't know what to do. What are some ways I could find out if he's cheating on me?

Thank you all.

I need more answers everyone..

Favorite Answer

"1-he's always finishing his minutes on his mobile phone (he gets 600 every month) even though we hardly ever talk on the phone. He says he calls his mates but do boys talk on the phone together for that long?"

Yes as a matter a fact. I'm a guy and when I talk about something with my friends (games, sports, porn etc.) and I get really into the conversation, it can go on for a while

"2- i've caught him lying, for example once he told me he was home whereas he wasn't and when I ask why he lies he says it's because he can't be bothered arguing with me!"

OH GOD!!!!!!! HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A THING!!!!

Nah, I didn't mean to be that blunt but I'd understand if he were to lie about hanging with mates only to find out he was spending his day with another girl. As a guy, I make small lies but most of the time, my small lies are nothing to argue about (making a big deal out of nothing). But is there something you do that makes him lie to you? Does he tell you where he goes but you end up arguing with him because you don't like it and so to spare the arguing, he just lies?

"3- he has told me that he's gutless to tell me anything that happens because of how i react so I feel like if he has something to hide he will never tell me!"

I understand how you feel about this one but you can't always jump up and quickly asume he's been inside of another woman. But you have to take a step back for a sec. and see what you do that makes him not want to tell you anything? Do you always yell at him? ***** and moan? Argue?

I'm a guy and judging by what you wrote, it sounds like he hides things from you because your reactions are over the top when most of the time they are nothing to argue about but then again, that's just me. Quick question though, has he ever done anything for you to suspect that's he cheating or are you just being paranoid?

Source(s): A guy and I didn't mean to be so blunt

he calls his friend? what a bunch of bs, guys don't even call each other to talk for a long time. it's just to say "wats up bro, meet me at the bar" that's it, not more than 30 secs at a time. so he's lying there. you could try to tell him, "tell me the truth or it's over" watch his eyes, if they kind of close up a little bit when he answers, then he's lying. or you could put a camera on his shirt and watch his every moves.

pretty sure hes cheating on you. and if hes not, you should break it off anyways because the trust is obviously gone. the worse will keep getting worse, and the good will keep getting rarer.. trust me i know. end it now before you absolutely hate each other.

Inject a hidden camera in his forehead