Manuel asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What is the best way to enlarge my penis size?

Hi guys I'm looking for a good way to add more inches to my penis. I mean it’s really big in girth and all but it could be longer. I was hoping someone could provide some info they may have to enlarge a penis several inches the healthy way without drugs or pumps. Thank You all in advance.

Best Answer

Lots of ways. They personally worked for me, but I'm not going to advertise any website because I hate that. Most popular method is jelqing, when you form an OK sign around a half hard penis and push the blood up to the head, then pull the head outwards. Do this for about 10 minutes, with the appropriate warming up you can search on the net. Some other methods are pulling the actual skin as far past the head as possible, taking a piss from longer distances and stopping your piss stream for about 10 seconds every time you empty the chamber.

There is no way to enlarge your penis. Sorry dude. If there was, why doesn't every guy have a big one? Focus on the look, feel and health of your penis... this is more important anyway. What you need is a penis health creme. These are made just for the penis and will improve skin condition, hygiene, blood flow and can even help with confidence issues. I'm telling you.... using a creme will help you in the bedroom. Bigtime.

search google for penis exercises and practice them. If you want a lazy method to enlarge penis then you can opt in for those penis extender devices. See the link at bottom which might help you

penis ppump

• Colors

Dude your genes provided you with the penis you have now and there are no ways to make it bigger

Colors

Source(s): Biology degree.

well the most effective is surgery... and it's the only one that works (just 0.5 - 1.5 inches) so yeah it's also the best.. pumps, pills and stretching excercises don't do absolutely anything

surgery is only recommended for people who need it for health reasons though

• J. H.

yes have the doctors cut open your ***** a nd insert fatty tissue into it and they stretch it out. close up the wound .... usually by sewing it up. you wont be able to fap off for awhile. Like months or so. and if they get it wrong. your testicles explode while having sex.

Source(s): with no ***** and no balls you'll never have sex again.

Jelqing techniques.

/jabril

I am afraid there is nothing out there that will do what you want. A big girth is good though.

• Daniel