What is the name of those vintage swirl patterns?

Not the fleur de lis (if that's how you spell them...) but those pretty swirly patterns you sometimes see on old wallpaper. I'd love to know if that type of pattern has a certain name. Thanks!

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your description is still pretty vague, but you might be talking about the pattern called Paisley. Or it might just be some kind of Baroque decoration.

    If you could provide a link to a sample image, we might be able to get you a better answer.

    Source(s): Designer, Illustrator and Desktop Publisher for over 30 years http://vincem-answers.blogspot.com
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.