What's the longest your HDD ever lasted?

I have a recertified WD Raptor hdd that is 6 years old that I am currently using for Vista 64. I have never had problem with it but I know that I probably should any day now. My recertified WD RAPTOR 75gb drive has now lasted 6 years. I think that's insane because I have put it through hell. It scores a 5.7... show more I have a recertified WD Raptor hdd that is 6 years old that I am currently using for Vista 64.
I have never had problem with it but I know that I probably should any day now.
My recertified WD RAPTOR 75gb drive has now lasted 6 years. I think that's insane because I have put it through hell. It scores a 5.7 in Vista Aero and I have had it in 3 computers.

But I did buy another recertified one and it seems to be a POS.
How bout you??
Update: Yeah those old ide's run a good while.
I have a few 320gb wd sata's. I only buy WD now and have only had this problem with the recertified raptor. I will definitely check out that program! I have a 320gb blue caviar drive that scores a 5.9 on Aero, pretty good.
Update 2: The Ashampoo HDD control program worked great! According to it, my 6 year old raptor is excellent and so are the others. The crapped out one was reported as critical and it told me to back it up immediately then the entire drive just quit working. POS for sure. My case is large so my drives are cool, pretty cool in... show more The Ashampoo HDD control program worked great! According to it, my 6 year old raptor is excellent and so are the others. The crapped out one was reported as critical and it told me to back it up immediately then the entire drive just quit working. POS for sure. My case is large so my drives are cool, pretty cool in the summer, never above 35c thats for sure. Yeah I'm very careful with my computer parts. The only parts that usually go bad for me is the ram and psu but theres no dodging that.