My Fitness Coach 2 came out today! Can I get a review from someone here who has tried it?

I love fitness games, but I get bored! I have Wii Fit Plus, My Fitness Coach, Gold's Gym, EA Sports Active (which I do not care for!), and DDR. (And Daisy Fuentes Pilates, but that's not a fitness program--that's a joke!) My Fitness Coach 2 advertises meal plans and use of the balance board,... show more I love fitness games, but I get bored! I have Wii Fit Plus, My Fitness Coach, Gold's Gym, EA Sports Active (which I do not care for!), and DDR. (And Daisy Fuentes Pilates, but that's not a fitness program--that's a joke!)

My Fitness Coach 2 advertises meal plans and use of the balance board, neither of which I find overly exciting. What else has changed from My Fitness Coach 1? I'm not usually an early adopter, but I'm so bored with my workout routine right now, and the price fits neatly into my budget.

Is it amazing? Is it a worthy sequel to its predecessor? There aren't any reviews online yet, so your input is appreciated!