Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Would you pay extra to fly on a Muslim-free airline?

With the exception of the Tamil Tigers (who direct their attacks solely against the India and Sri Lanka), every suicide bombing in the past fifty years have been perpetrated by Muslims.

Yet, in the wake of the attempted bombing of Flight 253 (BY A MUSLIM), the Huffington Post, ACLU, CIAR, and many other Liberal groups are protesting (and threatening to sue) the TSA because the TSA proposed additional screening for individuals who possess characteristics common among airline suicide bombers/attackers.

Considering how our (alleged*) president constantly gives in to the demands of the Radical Left and “International Opinion” (whatever that is…), I’m sure that it won’t be long before Obama orders to TSA to stop “profiling” individuals who hail from known terrorist strongholds and return to hassling 80 year old grandmothers from Ohio while ignoring men like Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab out of fear that they will be sued for “profiling” people whose fathers have fingered then to the CIA…

In response to this absurdity, I’m wondering if there’s the opportunity for an airline to make an absurd amount of money by becoming and advertising itself as the “Muslim Free Airline: Jihad free is the way to be!!!” Of course, such an airline would need a catchy name and something along the lines of “Civilized Air” would probably work quite well.

While such an airline would undoubtedly be sued by organizations like the ACLU and CAIR (which is nothing more than a political/litigious front group for Al Qaeda), and Liberal Justices would (of course) side with the ACLU and CAIR, I’m thinking that the airline could easily make up for any legal fees and lost judgments through lower insurance premiums (no risk of losing a plane to Jihadists) and by charging customers a slightly higher ticket price for the peace of mind the comes from knowing that the man sitting in the seat next to you isn’t suddenly going to scream “Allah Ackba!!!” and attempt to bring down the aircraft.

Not only would such an airline likely be able to get lower insurance rates and charge a higher ticket price, but their planes would likely be filled to capacity (something most planes are not) with passengers who don’t want to risk their lives flying on the other “politically correct” airlines.

Just out of curiosity, if an airline like “Civilized Regional United Southern Atlantic Direct Express (Crusade Airlines)” actually existed , would you pay extra to fly on an airline where you know the person sitting in the row ahead of you doesn’t have bombs strapped in his underwear and if so, how much more (50% more than the average ticket, twice the average ticket, etc.)?

*After Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was apprehended attempting to detonate a bomb on NW Flight 253, B. Hussein Obama couldn’t even bring himself to call the would-be bomber a “terrorist” and insisted on referring to him as an “alleged attacker.” Thus, Obama will henceforth be known as the “alleged” president.

Favorite Answer

Yes I would!

I realize that most muslims will not try to blow up a plane or use it as a bomb. But since the lockerbie incident, no one else but Muslims have tried to do such a thing.

Without a doubt, yet. Yes, run there names through a computer and see if they ever belonged to any Muslim (lunatic) organization. Tired of hearing about how "Muslims" love peace and are such swell people. The Koran was written by a pedophile suffering from sun-stroke. Every terrorist attack on an airline has been committed by a Muslim, yet the spineless on the far left don't think its our right as human beings not to want to fly with people belonging to an organization that is largely responsible for half the mass murders in this country. The Muslim religion is as bonkers as Scientology and the only reason limp-wristed whites are supporting it is because they are afraid of brown people and constantly trying to win their approval. All religion is a joke best played on people of limited intelligence who are terrified of their own mortality.

That would be useless because anyone could masquerade as a non muslim. That religion is not an ethnic indicator and using ethnicity as an exclusionary tool would be prohibited at least here in the U.S.

Using my idea of anesthetizing flyer's would completely eliminate the TSA hassle and render every flyer well rested and ready for action at their destinations. I would gladly pay extra for a non hassle well rested flight. Stewardesses could monitor those knocked out in case there are choking problems.

No, but then again I don't fly anymore not because I'm afraid of terrorists but because I don't like the security hassles that go with flying anymore that were caused by the terrorists. Besides that, I like driving my own car so it is worth it to take an extra day to travel and avoid the hassles of flying.

No, I wish people would do their jobs properly(like checking the NO fly list HELLO!)

At the same time, if people do not want to go through the procedures required to get on the plane they should not get on.

They also should stop messing with old ladies, they know who usually does this.

Sometimes profiling is necessary.

Yes, I am not racist but when i see people in turbans i my flights i tend to watch them with a eagle eye. That would be very nice but it could never happen because of discrimination laws.

• Daniel

Yes suicide bombings have been mostly done by muslims but you have forgotten about all the crazy white christian americans that have blown buildings and people up in that past decades. Does Ted Bundy ring a bell?

No. How the hell would you know? Would you ask people? I have 3 Muslim friends...all are Caucasian. How would you know if they are Muslim or not? Is there some kind of blood test or something?

So if you dont pay, you have to ride with muslims?

YES i would definitely pay extra!

My friend in school had that idea

"let them blow each other up"