Do you think color PURPLE is feminine ?

I think has an auro just like that:

Determined and forceful

Emotional and intuitive

Powerful and passionate

Exciting and magnetic

Jealous and resentful

Compulsive and obsessive

Secretive and obstinate

AND IT'S REALLY A FEMININE COLOR !!!

DO YOU LOVE IT BTW ?

Thanks for answering ;)

Favorite Answer

Yes, Purple is very feminine

It's one of my favorite colors :)

To be honest no...recently colours like pink and purple have become more optional for both genders, which is probably due to some girls not wishing to be associated with it because it's too feminine...and if you look around now, I'd say more boys wear colours like purple and yellow that were previously feminine - but that's not a bad thing.

Kings of Europe would wear purple because it showed their "royalty".

Great royalties use to always wear shades of purples and sometimes pink even, along with their other most common royal color, red.

Although in the last 150 years, more women have liked the purple and pink colors more than men.

Thus, making it seem feminine.

And yes, I love the color; and I'm straight.

Purple is my favorite color. I think the color is mystical and when I think of mystical I think of a gypsy woman or something so it's more feminine to me.

• Horse

No purple is not feminine. It is the color or Kings.

I personaly dont think colours are gender specific.

I mean, pink used to be concidered a boys colour once upon a time, but now it's concidered a girls colour. Why? Its silly.

Women are given more colours by society, a girl can walk down the street in any colour shirt and nothing is said of it, but if a Man wears a pink shirt, a lot of people label them as gay.

I like equality, I think giving something like a colour: a gender is abit silly.

purple is a great color i would say more for a women than a man but to each there own ..my daughter says it is the lesbian signature color

I like the color purple with GREY...I <3 the color grey ... I don't know why? My friends hate that color.

Answer Mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjKTW...

Source(s): A girl that <3s the color Grey

Not really i think it fits both men and women. Purple is my mom's fav color, mine is blue.

id wear a purple shirt or a purple and black stripe jumper but I would not wear purple pants or a purple coat or shoes