Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever had to go to court before or ever been in a courtroom?

I have to go to court and I am really so nervous. I don't have to send anyone to jail but I just have to show up to court. I got a summons. I don't really want to go to court but they are making me. Don't you think it sucks that court is public in America? Do you think court should be private? I mean really why is it the public's business? I am so scared and nervous about going to court but I have to go cause it was a hand delivered message. Someone hit me and and gave me a black eye and now I have to go to court.

All my friends are telling me to get pain and suffering out of them and not send them to jail.

• Sumit
    Favorite Answer

once me and my friend went to courtroom just to see how does it look alike ....we were abt to attend one case to know more abt it but polics over there diddnt allow us to go in coz we were too small (likely of 16)

• 2 Tall

I've been in court too many times to face a judge & I've also been on the grand jury

Yeah I've been in a courtroom for a testimony about the guy that murdered my dad.

• Fuzzy

yea...for speeding...I had 3 ticketes within 1 month...I thought I was gonna get a huge fine, but he actually let me off with a 10 dollar fine plus court fees...it was cheaper than either of my previous tickets...so evidentally you buy two get the 3 one discounted.

I had to go to court for beating my school mate down.