Who else want Maria Jose "The Cheater" Martinez Sanchez to trip and break her legs?

I know serve and vollying is part of tennis and it's okay when you do it a few times in the game but this b*tch (excuse me) just serves and volleys her way through the match. Stay in the effin baseline and win a point properly! That's why i want her to break her bones while running to the net. Or maybe just... show more I know serve and vollying is part of tennis and it's okay when you do it a few times in the game but this b*tch (excuse me) just serves and volleys her way through the match. Stay in the effin baseline and win a point properly! That's why i want her to break her bones while running to the net. Or maybe just trip and badly hits her face on the ground. Who else wants this to happen to this cheater?

Maybe i'm just crazy.
Update: No no no. she is a cheater because in her french open match against Serena, she touched the ball and went in so she won the point but she lied and said she didn't know she touched the ball.