Question about USAA Insurance and coverage in Germany?

My husband and I are living in Germany. He is a german citizen and Im a US citizen. We are not living on a military base and are not military at all, actually. I have a previous account with USAA and was told by the company that at any time, I can reopen my insurance with them. My question is, will USAA cover auto... show more My husband and I are living in Germany. He is a german citizen and Im a US citizen. We are not living on a military base and are not military at all, actually. I have a previous account with USAA and was told by the company that at any time, I can reopen my insurance with them. My question is, will USAA cover auto insurance for us if we are residing in Germany and have a vehicle registered in Germany?

I plan to call them but they dont open for several hours and I am just trying to get a heads up.

Thanks!