Vasara
Vasara asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 decade ago

Question about USAA Insurance and coverage in Germany?

My husband and I are living in Germany. He is a german citizen and Im a US citizen. We are not living on a military base and are not military at all, actually. I have a previous account with USAA and was told by the company that at any time, I can reopen my insurance with them. My question is, will USAA cover auto insurance for us if we are residing in Germany and have a vehicle registered in Germany?

I plan to call them but they dont open for several hours and I am just trying to get a heads up.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

USAA does offer coverage to European members,

Automobile insurance in Europe is provided by USAA Limited, which is domiciled and licensed in the United Kingdom and authorized under the Freedom of Services Directive in Azores, Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and Greece. United Services Automobile Association operates as USAA DfD in Germany. Product availability may vary in some foreign locations due to local laws and restrictions.

RE:

My husband and I are living in Germany. He is a german citizen and Im a US citizen. We are not living on a military base and are not military at all, actually. I have a previous account with USAA and was told by the company that at any time, I can reopen my insurance with them. My question is, will...

Source(s): question usaa insurance coverage germany: https://trimurl.im/h49/question-about-usaa-insuran...
  • Pamela

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax0DG

It's the mileage. 247K That car has very little value left in it. You might get $1500 minus the $500 and be left with $1000 payoff. You know $88 a month is a pretty good rate for someone your age. But you could drop the collision/comp coverage. If you get in a wreck and it's the other guys fault, then you'll collect on the damages anyway...as long as you don't let them know its a salvage title. And they won't know if you don't tell them.

Is there a USAA Office in Germany?

Sounds cool

Interesting. I wonder when we will get a good answer?

• jesse

I do not consider that to be true