也是不錯的地方」

2 Answers

Rating
  • Bob
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

這次影片欣賞的世界十大超級遊樂園很精采

The movie, the world's top 10 super playgrounds, is really marvelous.

也讓我更了解遊樂園不只是刺激的設施吸引人美麗的風景 精采的表演 也吸引很多遊客前往

It made me understand more that playgrounds attracts the visitors not just because of the exciting facilities but also the fabulous scenic spots plus the great performances.

不過那些高度一層比一層高 軌道一條比一條長的雲霄飛車實在讓人既害怕卻又想嘗試看看

However, the higher and longer rails of the roller coasters make people scarced but love to try them at the same time.

片中許多人喊叫的表情實在很經典

People's reactions including the screams and gestures are really impressive.

在這些超級遊樂園當中我對第一名的環球影城最有興趣

Among all the super playgrounds have the Universal Studio which is on top of the list really interest me.

入園後彷彿與現實脫離完全沉浸在遊樂園營造的環境中其中的冒險島包括了五個主題樂園

It felt like another world after entering the gate of the Universal Studio. Visitors are so involved into the designed atmosphere including the five main themes on the Treasure island.

還有許多先進科技的設施 十分吸引人 Plenty of advanced equipments are also attractive.

之前台灣本來有在爭取蓋迪士尼樂園,後來還是蓋在香港 十分可惜

It was planned to have a Disney Land built in Taiwan but turned out to build in Hong Kong. Really a pity, isn't it?

不過亞洲還是有這十大超級遊樂園中的長島溫泉樂園 也是不錯的地方」It is still fortunate enough that the Long Island Hot Spring Garden in Asia is one of the top 10 super playgrounds. Fair enough, isn't it?

Source(s):
  • 1 decade ago

“this movie appreciation's world ten big super amusement parks are very brilliant Also lets me understand the facility which not only the amusement park stimulates to be appealing The beautiful scenery brilliant performance also attracts many tourists to go However these highly compared to one high orbital one compared to a long jet coaster Lets the human both be afraid really actually and wants to attempt has a look In the piece many people yell the expression is very really classical In the middle of these super amusement parks I most have the interest to the first cinema city round the world After the enrollment in preschool, is separated from as if with the reality The complete immersion builds in the amusement park in environment In which risk island has included five theme parks Also has many advanced technical facilities to be very appealing Before Taiwan originally has is striving for to cover the Disneyland Afterward covered in Hong Kong was a pity However Asia has in these ten big super amusement park's Long Island hot spring paradise Is also the good place”

Source(s):
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.